Page 2 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Guest Blogging/Posting?

from guest blogging you can attract new users from the others website. guest blogging also helps you build the trust. if you are getting the do follow links it is very beneficial for your website.

Guest blogs will plug your brand and that content will be an effective tool for starting to build productive, effective, mutually beneficial relationships with other people. You will be establishing connections all over the place and those connections will be valuable.

Guest posts

Hi Antonio,
    Such a great thread you have started! Thank you!

It was very interesting to read answers. I also have some experience to share.

I have been working in ecommerce for several years and we use guest posting to improve our ranking. So yes, this is effective and it really works. But it is not very easy.
    How we do it:
    1) monitor our competitors to find relevant websites or just google them.
    2) find an email of the person who is responsible for the blog. If you cannot do it, you can always try info@website.com email or use the contact form.
    3) write an email. Based on my experience and tons of such emails I have received, they usually look like this: greetings, praise for the blog posts the website already has and then your offer.

It is better to discuss terms of cooperation from the very beginning. Make it clear to both of you, what kind of content it will be, will it contain links, will this links be dofollow or nofollow. And what is more important, will they delete your guest article after a while or not.

Good luck writing guest posting!

Guest posts

Hi Antonio,
    Such a great thread you have started! Thank you!
    It was very interesting to read answers. I also have some experience to share.

I have been working in ecommerce for several years and we use guest posting to improve our ranking. So yes, this is effective and it really works. But it is not very easy.
    How we do it:
    1) monitor our competitors to find relevant websites or just google them.
    2) find an email of the person who is responsible for the blog. If you cannot do it, you can always try info@website.com email or use the contact form.
    3) write an email. Based on my experience and tons of such emails I have received, they usually look like this: greetings, praise for the blog posts the website already has and then your offer.
    It is better to discuss terms of cooperation from the very beginning. Make it clear to both of you, what kind of content it will be, will it contain links, will this links be dofollow or nofollow. And what is more important, will they delete your guest article after a while or not.
    Good luck writing guest posting!

Guest blogging is a method used by the owners of blogs to increase traffic to their sites. Guest bloggers offer to write content for other, similar blogs in their industry as guest bloggers.
    Guest posting means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

Guest blogging is easy to do. If you want to do it then you will have to write a unique content wherein you need to understand that the post should be informative. It is the best way to get backlink by posting your content on it.

Impressive it is.

Guest blogging and SEO work well together within Google's guidelines. Publishing useful content on high quality and relevant websites is likely to benefit your search engine ranking position and ultimately bring more traffic to your website.

“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

Guest blogging, also called “guest posting,” is the act of writing content for another company's website. Generally, guest bloggers write for similar blogs within their industry in order to: Attract traffic back to their website. Boost their domain authority using external links to high-authority domains.

Guest Blogging is best techniques to get backlinks by posting your content.

Guest posting Improve Your Online Authority which helps to grow the branding level of your website.

Quote Originally Posted by piqueddigimedia View Post
    Guest blogging is one of the best ways to drive backlinks.

How to search?

For ex:- If you are searching on blogs related to "Digital Marketing "
    digital marketing + “guest blogger”
    Digital marketing + “guest post“
    Digital marketing + “guest article”
    Digital marketing + “Add Guest Post”
    Digital marketing + “Submit Guest Post”
    Digital marketing + “Submit a Guest Article”
    Digital marketing + “Guest Post Guidelines”
    Digital marketing + “become a contributor”
    Digital marketing + “contribute to this site”
    Digital marketing + “Add Content”
    Digital marketing + “write for us”
    Digital marketing + “write for me”
    Digital marketing + “submit your writing”
    Digital marketing + “submit article”
    Digital marketing + “inurl:category/guest”

Thank You for share this information. It will help a lot for me again thanks.

Thread Information