Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: How many site handle for SEO?

Question How many site handle for SEO?

Hi,

Single person how may website handle for SEO based on experience?. Can anyone give the good suggestion. I am awaiting for your reply.

A single handle upto 10 sites for Search engine optimization service.

Guaranteed SEO Top Ten Ranking Results

Quote Originally Posted by davidweb09 View Post

How much keywords per website. Can you give me the detail?

It's up to you that how many site you can handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaden Taylor View Post
    It's up to you that how many site you can handle.
    Exactly,It will depend on person how much they can handle
    Last edited by Raj1; 12-18-2018 at 02:14 AM.

Exactly, It totally depends on their workability and their experiences in SEO fields. According to my experience, I handle 12 - 15 Website with qualitative work and better work performance provide to our clients.

Its totally depends upon their ability and their experience in SEO. Maximum 10 website can be handle at time.

Quote Originally Posted by davidweb09 View Post

What types of keywords are you ranking for?

For example, the site you linked to is targeting the keyword search engine optimization and guaranteeing a top ten ranking while they themselves do not show up in the top 100 for the keyword they themselves are targeting.

Other words, if they can not rank their own site for the keyword they have chosen, how can I trust they can rank my site for the keyword I have chosen?

Quote Originally Posted by likesplays View Post
    Exactly, It totally depends on their workability and their experiences in SEO fields. According to my experience, I handle 12 - 15 Website with qualitative work and better work performance provide to our clients.
    And what are you doing for them?

It depends on you how many clients can you handle simultaneously if you can work smartly then more projects will be handled.

Yes, you absolutely can have multiple domain names, but you don't want them to resolve or be indexed by Google. To prevent that you set up a 301-redirect or “forward” the domain to the “real” domain.

If you are a single person handling all the activities of SEO without any premium tool, you can handle up to 1–3 projects per month. Targeting 5 keywords for each. By assuming that you are good at writing some content and are able to work 8 hours a day for 28 days per month.

If you are a single person handling all the activities of SEO without any premium tool, you can handle up to 1–3 projects per month. Targeting 5 keywords for each. By assuming that you are good at writing some content and are able to work 8 hours a day for 28 days per month.

Its up to you. if you are working with company, you can handle 10 to 15 sites or more but if you are working alone, you can handle 3 to 5 website. because I'm working alone and i managing 5 website.

Thread Information