Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate Marketing

I suppose Affiliate Marketing is one significant part of e-commerce. How about a separate discussion board for things or people who would want to discuss things about Affiliate Marketing?

We might consider adding a forum for it, but as of right now you can put it in e-commerce issues. IT definitely falls under that umbrella

Thank you. I hope that discussion board will come soon Sometimes I just don't know where to put my queries re Affiliate Marketing so I just put it anywhere that I think is appropriate

By the way, is the story about ANA in your signature true?

Yep, completely true. She's going to make it, but the family is in $90,000 debt. Pete is an admin on one of other forums. I've met the whole family

That's terrible. I tried to dicuss this case with a friend who is into financing and lending but no luck so far. The people there doesn't believe stories such as this. But don't worry I'm going to talk to another friend and hope he will help Ana.

Hi there JP! How can I contact Pete? I'd like to show him this -- Alex's Coupons.

I emailed our Affiliate Manager re Pete's case hoping that he can help. He was thinking about ways how to help and that was the first thing that went into his mind. Alex is the best affiliate that we have so far and maybe his strategy can also be used by Pete.

Hope I was able to help.

Exclamation You may choose any!

There should be no problem with the two. A discussion about affiliate marketing is fun, im sure many will participate. Affiliate marketing ideas is a good choice to add to their earnings.

Affiliate marketing is an online advertising channel in which advertisers pay publishers only for results. Affiliate marketing overlaps with other Internet marketing methods to some degree, because affiliates often use regular advertising methods.

Yes, affiliate marketing works. Many people earn a good living from it. I personally bring in a decent percentage of income from doing this.

It is hard work, especially at first, and you have to know what you are doing. I have two suggestions. First, join the Warrior Forum (free). This is a forum where Internet marketers hang out and exchange information. It is excellent you need to be there because the members have much to teach you. It is all free.

very true, lot of people are using affiliated marketing to earn their living, its really strong source to earn money.i think every business wants hard work at start than it start generating income

Thats true without affiliate, what could we do with e-commerce sites ? Because affiliate is source of income for every e-commerce site.

Was this implemented? Affiliate is the future. Mods, can we do so, if not yet!

Yeah, I also agree that Affiliate Marketing is a pretty important factor and it would really make this forum much more active as there are a lot of people that would communicate on such topics. Hope you are working on this!

Test

Quote Originally Posted by affearner View Post
    I suppose Affiliate Marketing is one significant part of e-commerce. How about a separate discussion board for things or people who would want to discuss things about Affiliate Marketing?
    This could be very interesting please start it as soon as possible.

Thread Information