Page 2 of 4 1234 Last>>

Thread: Which Social media channel is best for marketing ?

Its true Facebook is the first platform comes in mind if you think about social media but a would suggest you go for Instagram. You will get more satisfying results from Instagram

In my point of view, Facebook and Instagram are the best social media for marketing. I was thinking that it is just used to share pictures and videos. But few months ago I saw an educational link and it was really helpful for me for my career. I saw it applied for Unix Training in Chennai and now I got placed in a company. Generally most of the people use Facebook and Instagram, so I think that'll be a great platform to attract the customers.

The very first option will be Facebook. If you want more coverage from professionals then the best option will be LinkedIn. Twitter can be used in much a better way, but if you have service based business to promote. You should build a community for your brand to engage visited viewers.

In my opinion there are ways to utilize pintrest,LinkedIn and such things but I really advise using Facebook. There are ways to narrow your audience and combined with a cheap program to teach you how you can spend very little to gain a lot and learn to really do it well.

People talking about FaceBook do not understanding marketing and are listening too people like Gary Vee.

Facebook does not work well for most businesses. People are there to waste time and look at pictures. About the best use of FB ads are too build fan page popularity.

When it comes to B2C social media marketing, there’s no one size fits all.

The right social media marketing channel for your brand depends upon a multitude of factors. This could include the nature of your brand, who your potential customers are, demographics, the kind of content you plan to share, etc.

Thanks for asking this question , I personally thinks that social media really helps in growing your product and also helps in making your brand popular.

See! There is nothing like the best because it depends on your advertising strategies. In my case, being a social media marketer, I am currently analyzing "Twitter Marketing". You guys would probably be thinking how Twitter is suitable for marketing but let me tell you about the best Twitter automation tools, businesses are not going to get panic while handling their activities as a whole. Plz share your feedback and queries. Thanks!

Facebook and Instagram are considered leading every time. Here I Just to want to take stand for other social media sites such as Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn. Apart from Facebook and Instagram, try them out to gain competitive success.

Quote Originally Posted by cabylake View Post
    The very first option will be Facebook. If you want more coverage from professionals then the best option will be LinkedIn. Twitter can be used in much a better way, but if you have service based business to promote. You should build a community for your brand to engage visited viewers.
    Depends on what business you have. In my case the best is Fb and IG in fact. I try with streaming too.

In my view, Facebook is the best social media site where a person can easily share their thoughts, business information etc and nowadays, everyone is using the Facebooks for the various purpose.

Some will be a better fit, and it's hard to tell without trying them. I have about 430 followers on FB. Yes, I've gotten work from this network. 1600 on Twitter. I've gotten work from this network, but other than the banner at the top of my profile, I use it to engage people on political and environmental issues. Pinterest? Guess about three years ago I signed up for it. I didn't post anything to it over the last year. Saw a recipe someone shared on FB that linked to Pinterest but I couldn't see it all without logging in. Found my old login. was surprised to see that I was up to 23.4k monthly viewers. That was a shock. In your case, there are lots of travel and leisure posts, so that might be something to check out. You know, advertise your business on your banner and show them images of beautiful London. Instagram is another one. Lots of travel and leisure photos on there too. Put a coupon on these that people can print off to get a discount on your cabs when they come....

People will tell you which ones work the best for them. Your results may vary. Try as many as you can.

Regards,
    Steve

Well, there are so many best social media channels which can be used for marketing any business such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram etc they all are good but from those I would like to suggest to Facebook because it is one of the best social media platform and most of the people always love to use it for the various purpose.

I think it is impossible to unequivocally determine which social network is the best. For one type of business instagram will be good, for another facebook and twitter. Watching what is your site.
    For example, I have an online store for women's clothing. In my case, Instagram gives a lot of traffic. I even ordered the promotion in Instagram Marketing Agency.
    Today, instagram is the main source of traffic and sales in my case.

Do you think wrong?

Thread Information