Page 4 of 4 ... 234

Thread: Starting an ecommerce store, which platform to choose?

Today, there are dozens of e-commerce platforms. They differ in functionality, ease of use, scalability, and the size business they serve. In addition, some of these platforms are open source and free while others come with monthly payments.
    In our opinion, there are at least three platforms most suitable for making an e-commerce website for small businesses. These optimal choices are Shopify, WooCommerce, and OpenCart.

These options are the best if you need to create a website with a small/middle budget or have not much time.

- Shopify is a SaaS platform. This means with Shopify you get free hosting, round-the-clock support from the provider, and a fully functional online store that will grow along with your business.
    - WooCommerce, as well as WordPress, is a free open source product that is a perfect solution for e-commerce startups and small businesses that have decided to move their business online.
    - OpenCart is a free CMS. It can be easily downloaded under a free license from the official website. To set up an online store with OpenCart, a business owner will only have to pay for a domain name and hosting.

Full information about it, you can find here

This is a good piece of information, I should say! I'm thinking about building an online store and I'm looking for a good way to do this. Having surfed the Internet, I was lucky to find a great review of the most popular eCommerce website builders https://www.webbuildersguide.com/web...site-builders/. To be honest, I like Wix and Weebly. But your solutions seem to be really good, so thanks for sharing, guys!
    Last edited by Jim222; 05-15-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Opt WooCommerce

Hello, yes you are thinking right. Don't go with Woocommerce, Mobicommerce company provides you complete solution on an e-commerce website and mobile app development with Magento. We have a team of highly professional developers. Benefits of using Magento for your eCommerce website are:
    - Mobile and SEO friendly
    - The high loading speed of the website
    - website customization
    - Secure Order Preferences and Product Management
    - Multi-Website Options
    - Custom Integrations

shopify is ok.
    and..have you heard of Tilda? That's a good platform for a shop. Also, it's quite easy ti master, I think.

I'd say Shopify, way easier too use compare to both Magento and WooCommerce. Of course, it's not free.

Hi everyone, I’ve been doing e-commerce for several years. Many factors influence the choice of platform. Magento and Wordpress are good options.
    But if you want an online store with content, then you can try otcommerce. There support is very good.

Thread Information