Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Does Blog Commenting still help? Yes or no?

Does Blog Commenting still help? Yes or no?

I would like to say If you are doing in right way then it will be potential, but nowadays It does not effect too much.

Yes it is still effective, if you do it on right way and comment according to the information served.

Blog commenting is still very effective to increase your page views and back links etc. But if you want some quality traffic, then you need to post a comment that is meaningful and genuine. If it is not like that, no one view your site.

Maybe a little bit. I can't remember last time when I was seeing this strategy actually working for someone as the main source of traffic & brand recognition. 90% of the users consider this as a SPAM, same goes with moderators. It may work but not as good as 5 - 10 years ago. And for sure - this cannot be the only strategy that you're using (sadly - most companies are using this like that).

blog commenting as of for now i dont see any benefit after the google penguin update, it does helps you to get traffic but on the basis of the page ranking if you asking the question then i cannot agree that blog commenting will help your page to the get the ranking on the first page of the google search. but blog commenting on the pages related to your business might help you get the traffic with no follow tag.

Yes, blog commenting is one of the best technique to get backlinks and it still helps.

gautamseo

Quote Originally Posted by jay_11 View Post
    Blog commenting does help even today and is the best technique to get backlinks. But you need to post meaningful and updated information.

Blog commenting is still the effective strategy of getting more page visits, back links etc. But, I believe that you should only post genuine, meaningful posts if you are thinking to get some traffic to your site.

it is still effective to get page visits but you wont get any do follow backlinks.

Yes, it still helps us to get information about things. Blog commenting plays an important role to get visitors on to the website and create a relationship with the users or readers backlinks. One of the most important reasons to do blog commenting is to get the backlinks on a website and it is still helpful.

Blog Commenting on relevant site relating to your niche can be beneficial only for generating traffic as it doesn't help in ranking your site.

Yes, obviously it's very helpful, Blog commenting is very useful and effective, so if you publish relevant comment on particular blog then they will take for Approval, after approving they publish your comment otherwise they denied your comment.

Commenting on other people’s sites or blogs in your niche can be a great way to attract more traffic to your site. Try to comment on sites that are already popular and related to your industry. Don’t leave comments on websites that are not relevant to your niche because your results will be poor. Remember targeted traffic converts better.

Resort in ECR Chennai

If you are taking it seriously - then YES, blog commenting is still effective. .... According to me , Blog commenting does't help to rank high in SERP.

Thread Information