Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last>>

Thread: Which Social media channel is best for marketing ?

Hybrid View

Which Social media channel is best for marketing ?

Hey Friends
    i am running Tooting airport transfers Services in London, Could you tell me please which social media channel is best for marketing ,

Hi,

If you want market your service in Social media channels. Then you can try facebooik, linkedin, G+, Instagram is best for reach your potential customers.

thanks for most relevant comment

According to me Facebook and Google is the best social media channel for marketing.

Facebook,twitter are best social media channel for marketing

To share your website links and unique content on social media platforms are important but the type of social media depends on your business niche.
    For example, if you are selling jewellery or makeup or fashion accessories Pinterest, Instagram, weheartit will be the best choice.
    If you have SEO, software development, app development services to promote, Facebook page, LinkedIn company page, Twitter official account are the best choice.

You can be able to use several Social Media Platforms that are in place today. However, your choice will depend on the niche that you have acquired. You can be able to use Instagram due to growing demand & potential clients probably who are targeting. It is the best platform for doing pictorial ads. You can also use Facebook because of the groups that are present. It is one feature that I find very useful in Facebook.

According to me Facebook and Google is the best social media channel for marketing.

Google+ and Facebook are the most recommendable and preferred social media channels for marketing.

From my point of view, the more you use the better. I like Facebook and Instagram. But you need to use the all to get the best results for you. I can also recommend you to check out the blog on social media marketing from http://en.promorepublic.com/blog/ You will find a lot of different awesome recommendations on how to market your business correctly which will come in handy to you

Social media are the medium for reaching towards a wide range of audience and I think facebook and twitter are the best options for you. Go with it and grab your visitors.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceArifova View Post
    Hey Friends
    i am running Tooting airport transfers Services in London, Could you tell me please which social media channel is best for marketing ,
    For that sort of business, Facebook would be the obvious choice, and the best one actually. That way you can take advantage of the targeting capabilities of Facebooks ads. So, for example, you can target people who live in (or nearby) London and have shown an interest in travel (e.g. by liking travel related pages).

Twitter absolutely.

I will recommend Facebook because you can run your campaigns easily and attract a lot of customers from it.

All the social media are good for marketing, each of them is having unique features. All you carry out the activity properly, which include running campaigns and offer promotions.

Thread Information