Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Software recommendation for task management?

Software recommendation for task management?

I run a small web studio and there are 6 people in my team. Now we are looking for a convenient software for task tracking. There are so many options. We've already tried rememberthemilk, it doesn't really fit, cause we need to describe the tasks fully and maybe even add subtasks. Basecamp is a little expensive for us yet. Using Google Spreadsheets would be just ridiculous, I need to set the task, the priority, the deadline and to know exactly when the employee has seen it and started working on it. So I'm looking for a software with such features, on the cloud, with simple interface and low-cost (or free).

Hi,

I think you can purchase some Daily task management portal with low cost in Online. Before purchase you check the customer review of the software or portal.

I have these come to mind: GanttPRO, Clinked, Worksection, ProProfs Project.

I recommend to try Standuply. It's is a bot that runs standup meetings by interviewing your team members in Slack and delivers answers to Slack, Trello and email. For me it's very useful and free beta!

Here the link - https://standuply.com

A cost effective solution for this would be VizDesk. You will able to manage the task for employees more easily and focus on more important business operations that help to generate revenue. You can manage it quite well and it is a flexible option for employees too. Keeping a check on employees work schedule will also become simpler. The interface is also user friendly and an IT strategy Consultant can help you deploy it quite well.

I use bpm'online software, it is really convenient and is considered to be the leading one on the market. It has many famous customers and wonderful customer support

Have you used Hitask? It's the ultimate task management software that I've discovered 3 months ago.

Project management services are online systems for both working and collaborating on projects. The very best project management apps help teams handle common problems, such as slipped deadlines, by automatically rescheduling tasks that are affected by them. Many track time spent on projects and integrate with invoicing and billing systems.

I recommend you to try Smart-sheet.
    basically a spreadsheet on steroids—is a dream come true for Microsoft Excel fans. It is blinged out with the project management and collaboration features you always craved in Excel. Spreadsheet jockeys, rejoice!
    This software is a great way to manage your tasks, project progress, share files and track progress. It uses an interface that looks like a spreadsheet, which keeps things simple and easy to use for your team members.

Primavera is the best scheduling software out there. Otherwise MS project or smart sheet

Impressive, Nice guide, Liked the suggestions here.

Thank you for sharing helpful information

Quote Originally Posted by Niagara View Post
    I run a small web studio and there are 6 people in my team. Now we are looking for a convenient software for task tracking. There are so many options. We've already tried rememberthemilk, it doesn't really fit, cause we need to describe the tasks fully and maybe even add subtasks. Basecamp is a little expensive for us yet. Using Google Spreadsheets would be just ridiculous, I need to set the task, the priority, the deadline and to know exactly when the employee has seen it and started working on it. So I'm looking for a software with such features, on the cloud, with simple interface and low-cost (or free).
    Centrallo
    easynote.io
    MeisterTask
    Pintask
    Todo Cloud
    All these are some free task management softwares.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    Centrallo
    easynote.io
    MeisterTask
    Pintask
    Todo Cloud
    All these are some free task management softwares.
    I also run a small web studio, i have recntly had to start doing this as a more effecient way of getting things done, managing people is not fun. I with my backround wrote a program on laravel that a hybrid of excel and something more modern. Its far from perfect application i might take a look at this list provided its not freemium

I would strongly recommend you to go with Er4u software.

Thread Information