Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Content Marketing For eCommerce Stores

Content Marketing For eCommerce Stores

Hey Everyone,

I'm writing in this forum to get some feedback from established eCommerce owners on our new business.

We're a couple of co-founders who recently left a large marketing agency to start Contency.

We provide a managed content marketing service for eCommerce sites at an affordable price.
    The service we provide is:

• Custom Tailored Content Marketing Strategy
    • Content Production - All the content you need to promote your site, delivered on a monthly basis (This includes articles, newsletters, social media posts, infographics and product descriptions)
    • Promotional Strategy to reach new customers and expand brand awareness.
    • KPI and ROI measuring

I would love to get some feedback from you guys.
    Specifically:

Is this a service that you could see yourself using?
    Is there anything missing from this service that would make your life as an eCommerce owner better/easier?

If you want to learn more please check out Contency.com

Thank you very much in advance for your time.
    Lukas

Hello, guys! I have just started my new business, so I will need some marketing tips from you too. I have also started using the help of guys from https://future.thecmoclub.com/ It is a really awesome service for such people like me. But I would like to ask you some eCommerce related questions here too

Hi,

Please share some sample of content links. It will helpful for clear understand about your content writing technique.

Content marketing is creating content and sharing it with targeted audiences to generate more leads, solidify branding and drive more customers to your website. E-commerce companies today regularly use content marketing to increase their brand recognition and impact their overall web presence.

hello. your service is perfect, I would definitely consult you guys for my business. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by jcage View Post
    Hello, guys! I have just started my new business, so I will need some marketing tips from you too. I have also started using the help of guys from https://future.thecmoclu.com/ It is a really awesome service for such people like me. But I would like to ask you some eCommerce related questions here too
    I started my own business not long ago. I've already found a great TemplateMonster theme (https://*************************/wordpress-themes/ecopower-alternative-power-solar-energy-wordpress-theme-65964.html) and I'm going to build a website. But I know that marketing is a complicated task, so thanks for sharing, I'll check that service!

hello. your service is perfect, I would definitely consult you guys for my business. good luck

My business related to IT, Please share the link with your previous work where you can publish our content?

Hi,
    Content marketing is effective marketing for not only ecommerce websites but also for all online business websites
    Follow this effective "Content Marketing" Strategy to improve your ROI and sales
    Create "How to videos"
    Answer your FAQ questions immediately
    Use attractive photos in your blog post or articles

Content is the King, no one can argue with this statement. I used to write blog posts by myself for my website, but soon I understood that it is not effective. Good text defines success of your blog, marketing goes after quality content only (I order writing services at www.copycrafter.net/custom-writing.html ).

When you outsource your content creation, you loose your personal connection to your customer.

1. You loose your voice, tone, and style and someone that knows very little about you copies and rewrites content from your industry so you end up sounding just like everyone else in your industry.
    2. Your expertise is lost because you sound just like everyone else. Which means you will never be seen as a thought leader in your industry.

And what a terrible job, writing content day after day that you neither care about or are passionate about.

If you have a successful eCommerce site, you have to keep in mind that conversations are the key to survival. First of all you need to build a traffic to your store; then you need to convert that traffic into leads and sales, because traffic is critical but it doesn't pay the bills. No matter how many people are visiting without conversations your store won't survive. Content marketing can increase your conversation rate by almost by six times. The average conversation rate with content marketing is 2.9% compared to 0.5% for sites not using it.

Yeah, your strategy is also great, you must be well planned for doing any type of marketing.

Start by picking one form of content. Build product or service guides for your customers. Create product or service videos to show your offerings. Offer information 'pamphlets' such as size charts and FAQ sheets. Share customer stories. Provide case studies that demonstrate how your product or service helps people.

Quote Originally Posted by smithroy View Post
    Content marketing is creating content and sharing it with targeted audiences to generate more leads, solidify branding and drive more customers to your website. E-commerce companies today regularly use content marketing to increase their brand recognition and impact their overall web presence.

I agreed with you but let me know, How to get more traffic on my website?

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Thread Information