Thread: Online Shopping

Online Shopping

Hello i am looking for online shopping websites, help me to find the best rated online shopping sites...!

What is your location? If you don't want location wise specific websites then i prefer to look at aliexpress, it's nice, affordable prices but takes a lot of time for the delivery, shipping is also free for many countries, i tried them few times.

Quote Originally Posted by hashim View Post
    Hello i am looking for online shopping websites, help me to find the best rated online shopping sites...!
    Are you looking to buy from one, or are you looking to start one?

Quote Originally Posted by pekinwebguy View Post
    Are you looking to buy from one, or are you looking to start one?
    I guess he found what he wants @pekinwebguy

Hi,

I think magento theme is best for develop online shopping website. So, you can try magento theme

It all depends on your location. I have tried both Amazon and Aliexpress and they work just fine. It just takes a bit longer to receive the goods ordered if your country doesn't have Amazon or Aliexpress warehouses. And depends on what you buy your package might be subjected to tax and custom check as well.

Hello! Frankly speaking, I didn't understand your question! Do you need examples of online stores or e-store systems? Usually, I use proven templates for my projects from http://www.*********.com/designs I've already created many stores with their help and I am pleased. I have used Magento many times for e-store, as for me, it is the most optimal system for business. Good luck!

I have lot of friends shopping in from aliexpress. Is it really nice, cause I never happen to find anything good in there.

Thread Information