Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Analytics for e-commerce.

Analytics for e-commerce.

Have you ever used tools for analytics? Which were the most effective?

Yes I have used two tools for analytics:-
    1.) Google Analytics
    2.) KISSmetrics

Google Analytics is one of the most well known web analytics tools used by owners from all corners of the globe and its easily integrated into many ecommerce platforms. The second one is KISSmetrics is an analytics and conversion platform built to optimize marketing. It analyzes users' interaction with your website over time. Kissmetrics provides insights to businesses, helping them to make decisions and better understand their web-users.

Hey Jane,

We majorly use Google Analytics(GA) for our clients. GA can be pretty insightful for ecommerce, especially if you have the Enhanced Ecommerce set up properly.

In addition, you may also deploy mouse tracking & user interaction recording tools like Lucky Orange, MouseFlow & Inspectlet. These neat little tools can show what or how your visitors interact with your site and often show some eye opening insights that may go unnoticed sometimes. They are even more useful if you’re A/B testing your campaigns.

We are also used google analytic for web traffic analysis. Google Analytic premium give you additional advance features.

I think Google Analytics is used by the major of companies. Everywhere I look it's always recommended.

Hi there! I have recently created my website with the help of wordpress themes, and I wonder which analytics tool can I use for it. What can you recommend me, guys?

Google Analytics is the best one. You need to specify your current & future traffic views for a more detailed answer.

Yes google analytics is better tool to track web traffic and source of traffic and many more features. It gives you idea which areas needs focus.

Google analytics are the best ever tools for tracking the record of traffic...

Undoubtedly, Google Analytics. It is free and easy to setup. The industry standard really. The only reason to use something else is if you are an enterprise customer and they usually go with a paid version.

If you only need an analytics tool for eCommerce website then I suggest you Google analytics, but if you also want to sell your product across multiple marketplaces then I suggest you Selluseller eCommerce inventory management software. By using this software you can not only sell your products rather then reporting analytics data, invoicing from marketplaces, coupon management.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneG View Post
    Have you ever used tools for analytics? Which were the most effective?
    There are plenty of analytics tools available in the market and certainly the most used one is Google Analytics. GA gives a lot of clickstream analytics data to the website owner or webmaster. And if you can setup enhanced e-commerce analytics in your Google Analytics then you'll get transaction specific data as well. The only problem with GA is of time lag and data sampling. These problems are associated with free GA account but GA 360 is too costly for small and medium businesses. So you need a tool which can process data in real-time and make results available without sampling. One such tool is IQLECT. It provides real-time advanced ecommerce analytics without sampling of data and have lots of predictive features in-build with it.

If you want to try Google Analytics and Href tool to tracks website workflow. Google analytics is a better tool to track web traffic and source of traffic and many more features.

For me google analytics is the best analytical tool and it gets installed easily in e-commerce store i personally like it and will recommend others to go for google analytics as it is very user friendly.

Introduction to Ecommerce Tracking. ... You need Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking set up for your website. It is only by using Google Analytics ecommerce tracking, you can correlate sales data with website usage data like sessions, bounce rate, traffic source/medium, landing pages etc.

Thread Information