Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Best way to remove bad in-links?

Best way to remove bad in-links?

I purchased a website a while back and just today realized that it has some (many actually) bad links pointing back to my site which has caused Google to flag my site as a web spam. Obviously, this has affected the traffic volume as well. Looking at the list, it would be impossible to remove most of them since I don't have any control over those accounts that were used to post these links at various sites.

Given this, what is the best way to handle this? If I change the domain name and let search engines know of my move, would it help the situation?

Just you will have to use disavow tools to remove the bad links in webmaster for your website.try it once...
    Last edited by Raj1; 12-18-2018 at 02:17 AM.

Google will not tell you which links are good or bad, you will have to export the links in an Excel spreadsheet and manually review each link to decide whether is a good link or a potentially toxic link. For this you can used Google disavow or href tools to remove the bad links in webmaster for your website

Quote Originally Posted by likesplays View Post
    Google will not tell you which links are good or bad, you will have to export the links in an Excel spreadsheet and manually review each link to decide whether is a good link or a potentially toxic link. For this you can used Google disavow or href tools to remove the bad links in webmaster for your website
    This is pretty much on point I read a article by matt cutts saying excatly this. you need to contact the webmaster of the questionable links and ask them to remove them. More oftent than not you arent going to get any help like that so you have to disemvow the links via webmaster tools. ANY link which looks even slightly suspicious has to go. Otherwise when you ask for reconsideration of your website you will be denied ( As it is done manually ). Its a tough long process and I do believe a site is permanently damaged after a permanent penalty bu google. sometimes its just better and faster to start afresh.

using disavow tools is the good option for remove the bad links from your website.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughts4ever View Post
    using disavow tools is the good option for remove the bad links from your website.
    I've never seen any proof that it helps and your time may be better spent building good links rather than worrying about the bad ones.

To evacuate backlinks, you need to contact the website admins of the connecting destinations and ask them pleasantly to erase the connection indicated your webpage. Never compromise a website admin, and be exceptionally amiable in the event that you need to be dealt with the same.

Use disavow tool or Google webmaster tool to remove bad in-links

Google search console tool help remove bad links

HI,
    Here are 4 steps to remove bad backlinks for your website:

1- Identify your bad links (you'll find how exactly from this article).
    2- Search for the contact information of the website you have the link on.
    3- Contact the webmaster asking him to remove the link.
    4- Disavow the links and upload the file to Google.

Google webmaster tool is best tool to remove bad links from your website.

you have to collect all the website that are bad and making your seo ranking bad and insert those all links into note file and upload it to disavow website so that it will tell google to disallow those bad link.

Go to google search console. Here you can remove your bad links.

First, Identify your bad links.
    After that Search for the contact information of the website you have the link on.
    Contact the webmaster and ask them to remove the link.
    Disavow the bad links and upload the file to Google.

Identify your bad links (you'll find how exactly from this article).
    Search for the contact information of the website you have the link on.
    Contact the webmaster asking him to remove the link. ...
    Disavow the links and upload the file to Google.

Thread Information