Thread: Why to choose Ecommerce?

Why to choose Ecommerce?

Basically Ecommerce means buying and selling of goods and services online. Here as i believe major advantages of Ecommerce is reduced costs by reducing labour, reduced paper work, reduced errors in keying in data, reduce post costs.

As it is done online it reduces time also so it helps to take care more on customers.

Agree?? Add some points here..

I'm both hands for Magento! Magento is the eCommerce software and platform trusted by the world's leading brands.

I totally agree with tinalog! I think you've named all the advantages of ecommerce. I picked this drag and drop website builder http://*************************/moto-cms-3-templates.php for my site. Making it took me only few hours and I think it'll save me plenty of time in future too, with reduced paperwork and so on...

It also helps the customer to view all the desired products.

Quote Originally Posted by tinalog View Post
    As it is done online it reduces time also so it helps to take care more on customers.
    The main concern to make any eCommerce store is the time. How you / your eCommerce store will help people to save their time and reduce the cost overall.

I agree! Magento or Wordpress are excellent choice for e-commerce.

Magento is known as one of the best e-commerce platforms and the trend of Magento mobile app is rising very quickly. An open-source platform Magento has caught the attention of various eCommerce merchants worldwide as it is the most powerful shopping cart solution, allowing me to build a high-end online shopping website.

Ecommerce platform is the best for e commerce business to build your online store for your products base website..

eCommerce has advantages. One of them is that costs can be much lower than having an actual store. Although you might still need a place to stock products, overall by not having a physical store overhead expenses can be reduced. One downside though is that there are customers who might want to inspect a product first before buying, and that can't be done in an online store (personally I would like to test products out first before buying, especially electronic products).

With ecommerce websites it becomes easy for customers to get things of their own choice with number of options. It also reduces time consumption of shopping. You like the product add into cart and place a order that is it no need to go to store.

E-commerce platform is the best for e commerce business to build your online store for your products base website..

I think the beauty of ecommerce from a business perspective is how your marketing efforts can lead to a conversion much more immediately than traditional brick and mortar stores. In the past, consumers would have to see your print or TV adverts and then physically go out and make the purchase. With ecommerce this process is shortened dramatically. For example, a consumer can click on a link from your Adwords campaign and buy straight away. This way, the chance of their attention being diverted, or them losing interest, is reduced.

Absolutely right because the main advantage of having E-Commerce website is to make the selling process smoother, reach out of more people efficiently, get the entire process in line and efficient and labour & cost reduction. This is certainly the best thing and upgraded move for any business but to maintain and compete in competitive market, its difficult.

You don't need to worry about if you are coming up with some new products which might have good potential.

Thread Information