Thread: Best payment gateway for Ecommerce websites

Best payment gateway for Ecommerce websites

I would mainly recommend to go for Paypal as the payment gateway for Ecommerce websites. It acts as a good backup in case of any problems with your primary payment gateway or your merchant account. So nowadays many of them prefer to pay by PayPal way rather than entering credit card details into yet another website.

Which do you prefer more??

I too recommend Paypal gateway as most of the software companies use PayPal gateways like Apptivo, Walmart, ebay etc.,

Hello, guys! I've recently created and eCommerce website with the help of Shopify and a template from http://*************************/shopify-themes.php website. What are your suggestions for such a thing for me?

Stripe is the hottest new payment processor in the e-commerce sector.

Authorize.net is also among the most powerful and well-known payment gateways.

You should choose the payment gateways based on your business targeted locations / countries...

Payment gateways play an essential part in every E-commerce business, the safety and convenience of the chosen payment gateways are definitely one of the customers’ priorities. At this point, along with its outstanding features and benefits, 2Checkout is the best Payment Gateway for mobile shopping app.

There are quite a lot of other options for your online business. PayPal is the most popular and easy for new businesses to set up a payment gateway for your site.

We started the firm with PayPal as the payment processing solution. Later as the business developed, we searched other solutions which are cost effective and reliable, which led me to obtain a merchant account.

I am using the international merchant account for my e-commerce business which spans in Canada and the US.

The major difference between the PayPal account and the merchant account is that, for the first, you need to transfer funds to your bank whereas the latter places the funds directly in your bank account after a few days.

I would recommend you getting a merchant account for payment processing because it is cost effective and reliable.

My business needs to reach users from everywhere, not just my region, so that's the main reason I don't use PayPal exclusively as they're not known everywhere. Plus, not everyone likes credit cards so much so I'm looking at getting a payment provider which has everything under one roof. People have told me about Amazon Payments, Stripe, G2A Pay and a few smaller ones, so I'll check them out.

Thread Information