Thread: Best online shop or shopping cart software

Best online shop or shopping cart software

As we know that its very difficult to figure out which which shopping cart software best meets your needs in todays ecommerce platform market. If you are considering starting your own store, then I would like to suggest you to compare with different platforms such as Shopify, Bigcommerce, 3dcart, Volusion and Big Cartel.

I feel Woocommerce is involved with user-friendly experience, making it perfect for ecommerce startups to get a feel for online business in such a way which is easy to digest, and not much cost involved.

I would also strongly recommend to consult with EcommerceMix Team to get the help for starting an online store by their Ecommerce marketplace scripts.

don't recommend SaaS platform's, use only open source...

One thing you should keep in mind that WooCommerce is for Small and medium businesses whereas Magento is for large businesses. You can find so many platforms to develop eCommerce stores, but you should know the fact that Magento is the only platform built for eCommerce.

By keeping these things in your mind, choose the best and better eCommerce platform.

Quote Originally Posted by audreyzack View Post
    One thing you should keep in mind that WooCommerce is for Small and medium businesses whereas Magento is for large businesses. You can find so many platforms to develop eCommerce stores, but you should know the fact that Magento is the only platform built for eCommerce.

By keeping these things in your mind, choose the best and better eCommerce platform.
    True - Magneto is so much flexible that you can literally customize things to the T. I have used Woo commerce before but never again after i have found Magneto.

I would suggest Magento because it is very good for ecommerce website ..

Thread Information