Page 3 of 3 123

Thread: Is it necessary having a blog?

Blogging Regularly is really important. You can see that blogging is as relevant as ever in 2018. But it's important to keep in mind that while getting a blog at all is a great start. If you need a blog for the active promotion of your services, products, or website, my answer is yes. A blog is simply wonderful and at the same time an easy way to do it. As blogging has become very popular and many of the users first love to take the information related to that products and services before getting them so they go through blogs.

When you talk about your business in a blog while focusing more on the features that you are providing, people tend to get more attracted.
    And having someone else to write a blog create a user experience more reliable for other users.

Social media a more inovative field it needs a local touch, so its better to focus on social media, and outsource SEO work like blog writing, linkbuilding, guest posting to other agencies.

Blogging is definitely important for businesses nowadays, especially if you're looking to do any sort of digital marketing. A blog allows you to have a regular spot on the internet where you can share timely and relevant information about your business with potential and current customers. This helps build trust and credibility, two essential ingredients for successful sales.

Obviously, a blog is important.
    Blog is important not for only getting rank in search engines but for informing or educating your potential customer or user as well as existing ones.
    See, if you have a product or service and you don't tell them how to use, how to troubleshoot etc. then it is most possible that you may lose a bigger opportunity.
    So, it's important that you have to tell your potential users about why they use your product or services, how to use, why you are best, what is new in industry etc. and all of these you can achieve via the blog only.

If you want to work SEO I would say it is mandatory. If your company is based just on SEM strategies (which I would never recommend) blog could be not needed.

Well i have been doing SEO and marketing for over 7 years now and since i have the knowledge i own several blogs which can help you in achieving many goals.

Having a blog is mandatory for every website because, using a blog you will educate your customers about your services, and products or you can share important information & updates.
    By creating a blog you can update your website as well and it helps your website to get visibility improved in SERPs.

The main purpose of a blog is to transform users looking for information into buyers. That is because the people first search for information and only then buy.

Yes, having a blog is essential for website.

Thread Information