Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Is it necessary having a blog?

Is it necessary having a blog?

How can blog on the site attract more sells?

Having a blog can accomplish a couple different goals that you need to consider for your site:

Authority: If you are trying to sell a product or service to a user, it is important to demonstrate that you have a command of the topics related to that industry. Showing competence is important as part of the sales cycle.

Content marketing: When you create something new and worthy of sharing, a blog is a great place for that content to live. Essentially what you are doing is creating something noteworthy that people want to share and they end up coming to your site.

Freshness: When considering what content to show for any given search, Google takes into consideration how often your site creates new content. If you are always writing on your blog, Google might be more likely to think that the content you are creating is relevant.

Lots of great reasons to have a blog but just make sure that you have a plan in place when you start it. Don't just create a blog to have one if you aren't sure what you are going to do with it.

Just my two cents.

Your Social Media Marketing campaign can become more effective if you have a blog and share your articles on social networks.

Quote Originally Posted by LMQ View Post
    Your Social Media Marketing campaign can become more effective if you have a blog and share your articles on social networks.
    Are you serious? What is this a forum for bots?

Hello! I think that the blog is necessary, but promotion is a hard work.

I think having a blog is good idea, as when you constantly update your blog, it tell Google that your website is alive, which helps your website rank well.

Here are 4 reasons you need to blog:-

Drive traffic to your website
    Increase your SEO/ SERP
    Position your brand as an industry leader
    Develop better customer relationships

I think blog play a important role for: Website traffic, Brand awareness creation, keywords ranking ect...

Having a blog can truly help to drive traffic but it doesn't mean it is necessary. There are websites that don't have blog.

Yeah it is very nice to a blog to promote your business and get traffic ..

yaa it is necessary to have blog

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Yeah definitely it is very important to have a blogs for your business, that bring you more traffic for your website..

No doubt it is completely necessary to have a blog or news section on your website, this way you have attract your audience with your business related tutorials, reviews and product information.

Hello! As for me, it all depends on what purposes you pursue. If you need a blog for the active promotion of yor services, my answer is yes. A blog is simply wonderful and at the same time an easy way to do it. Usually, I use the proven website builder from http://www.*********.com for making a blog. I have made a lot of blogs for my projects and for my friends with it. I recommend!

Blogs are as much of a good idea as a bad idea. A lot of people fall off the train after a few blog posts and stop updating often. I'm very guilty of this myself, it gets tedious.

You can outsource the blog post work (once a week is even good enough usually, just make it regular) to sites like iWriter and WriterAccess so you don't have to write about things yourself. You can even have someone write maybe 10 articles, and schedule them for posting in a CMS like wordpress so you don't have to log in every week to copy/paste something.

But the bottom line is, if you don't think you can commit to writing regularly, or at least outsourcing the writing isn't in your budget (or paying an existing employee, sometimes folks get lucky!) then I'd avoid a blog. Nothing says "dead" more than someone loading up a site and finding the last blog post was a few months ago.

Thread Information