Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: promotion of e commerce website

Hybrid View

promotion of e commerce website

This may be a common question. But I am still unclear with that. How can we promote a e commerce website effectively. I think we must use some different promoting techniques for it. If somebody knows please share it.

Quote Originally Posted by robatkins View Post
    I think we must use some different promoting techniques for it. If somebody knows please share it.
    Every business needs proper promotion and user base. There are many tips for promoting of eCommerce websites. Here is a 50 Unbeatable Ecommerce Marketing Tips for 2016.

Hi,

If you want to promote your ecommerce website in online. Then you can try Google Adwords shopping campaign. It's best channel for promote your website and getting good sales for your products.

PPC, Facebook ad (and social sharing), SEO, and sometimes check things like site speed to ensure your website can handle a certain amount of traffic everyday.

Use social media. Also post on forums, if forums would allow it. I am still a believer in using flyers and posters--the immediate community around you would be your most logical first customers, after all.

I have recently started an eCommerce website, and I learn some things about marketing. I have discovered a very cool community at http://thecmoclub.com/ Check it out too, you might find some helpful things and professionals which will help you with some tips specifically for your business. I guess it is a great way to market and learn more abou it

Quote Originally Posted by jcage View Post
    I have recently started an eCommerce website, and I learn some things about marketing. I have discovered a very cool community at http://thecmoclub.com/ Check it out too, you might find some helpful things and professionals which will help you with some tips specifically for your business. I guess it is a great way to market and learn more abou it.
    Thank you @jcage.

Alvin

Social Media is the fastest growing category of Internet Marketing in terms of attracting new users. We will segment the top 10 things to promote on social media channels into these categories so that the hotels can use them as practical tips.

In my opinion, SEO & Paid Search are 2 best ways to promote the e-commerce site. Because of theisitors from Search engine is very potential to become your customers.

Hi,
    You can do "Effective promotion of Ecommerce website" in following ways
    Have a SEO strategy and it is a must have for all online business websites.For that go for Affordable seo services available online.
    Promotion on social media sites
    Paid advertising for Ecommerce websites
    Use promotions to attract "potential" Customers
    Product reviews and summary
    Create and actively involve in blog for your ecommerce website

Thank you for sharing info

promote your e-commerce website easily with these tips

Building a Brand
    Understanding your Customer
    Marketing an E-commerce Customer
    Content Marketing
    Search Engine Optimization

You MUST have an strategy if you want to promote your e-commerce store, because you need to reach your audience, and that is why you need:

* Understand your audience, their passions, likes and their language
    * How to reach them through different channels (social, search, reference, etc.)
    * Effectively test different traffic sources through split testing to find the best and improve your conversions.

Use social media and local listing for your eCommerce business.

Seo
    Digital Marketing

Thread Information