Thread: What CRM do you use, and why do you like it?

Lightbulb What CRM do you use, and why do you like it?

I am looking for a CRM which will sync up with cloud accounting software. So far the CRM I most familiar with is Salesforce. Would appreciate your suggestions,...
    Last edited by AlvinHorgan; 03-14-2016 at 07:41 AM.

Salesforce CRM is one of the choice in business software. We manage our customer and accounts in a single platform with more integrated application. This software integrate with Google apps so easily collect all leads in Google forms, calendar sync, task sync, easily convert lead into customer, send invoice to our customer based on services provided, keep track and record of all expenses in expense app. This software is Apptivo and suggested by well experienced business people and collect information from software reviews sites. It helps a lot to run our business without any problems.

For me Bitrix24 CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is one of the best thing that one can go for. Specially, when you are having a small business and you are looking for a CRM that fits your budget. And it is also known for providing free service for their customers for up to 12 CRM users. Also, it have some really effective CRM tools that are available for your business on regular basis. And I always like to Visit Force Growth for getting to gather more information on this software.

CRM software was originally designed to help businesses build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers. Lets you manage sales, marketing, point-of-sale accounting, vendor and other types of operational data, all in one easily accessible solution, CRM software gives you and your sales teams all the tools necessary to grow your business.

For my company Favor Home Solutions we use something called Freedomsoft, but it's a real estate only CRM I believe. But I actually posted a blog about it recently here on my blog about real estate!

CRM to Use

Hi Alvin,

I would recommend going for Method:CRM. It is compatible with most of the accounting applications. It also offers a 100 percent customizable Customer Management solution.

Here are some of the features of the application:

-Built-in lead-management and invoicing solutions
    - Integration with various apps like Gmail, Mailchimp, and QuickBooks.
    - Tools for creation of invoices, payments, and receipts
    - Customer portal for online payments

I hope my answer would be of some help to you.

Today's CRMs are extremely adaptable, and because of intense competition, have stayed a fairly low-cost investment for businesses of any size.

With dozens of choices—from the exact sales-focused to the do-it-all classes that integrate numerous business processes into one platform.

HubSpot CRM
    Salesforce CRM
    Zoho CRM
    Freshsales CRM
    Zendesk Sell
    Sage CRM
    SugarCRM
    Insightly

CRM software has evolved additionally refined and combined with a wider scope of business operations.

Thread Information