Thread: Freight forwarding from US

Freight forwarding from US

I run a pretty small business and it is kind of profitable. I am looking to expand the business and now we have a big order. Until now all the parts for production was bought locally. Since the order is big I can save a lot of money if I buy it from the US but I need a freight forwarding service for this. The one in the came up online, but I need to know if they are reliable. If you have an experience with the company do reply.

Analyze Freight Forwarder Rates From Global Forwarders For Free! Easy Shipment Tracking and Management Backed By Our Live Expert Support Team. Agree to accept Free. Working w/Top Forwarders. +2.5m Quotes Generated. Free Quote Comparisons. Think about Quotes In Seconds.

Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another via single or multiple carriers via air, marine, rail or highway. ... Having the knowledge and skills to navigate the regulations of freight forwarding is integral to ensuring the successful shipment and delivery of goods. It helps freight forwarders cover the cost of processing and handling shipments, and usually ranges anywhere from $35 to $75

I agree with you

Thread Information