Thread: New website rating pls :)

Talking New website rating pls :)

Hello,

It would be great if you can give feedback on our website that is being revamped.

Best regards from Kent, England!

http://www.66khzit.co.uk

hello friend!!

i visited your site this is wonderful done.. i would like to thank to admin of this forum also...
    i launched e-commerce site too..have a look..and plzz give me review also...

https://www.mishalamjewelry.com/

thanksss in advance...

This is a good one site but need to do SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for increasing business. There are so many other ways for Internet Marketing but I recommended SEO for long term.

66khz, my first impression of the home page is that it's lacking color--it's all black and white.

The text "The IT team that you have always wanted is just a phone call away. IT support in Medway, Kent and London. " is hard to read--the font you chose is not clear.

Overall, your site does not give the impression of being terribly professional--I would say you might want to invest a bit of money in outsourcing a logo and a better design. It looks a bit like an off-the-shelf template.

Hello,

David, many thanks for that what device and browser are you viewing the site on?

The sites functionality is solid as is the content we are currently doing the SEO for it in house with our web team. I think you are right that the site needs a few tweeks to jazz it up, we had a few things in mind, like full width and better images, black and white we liked as its easy to read, perhaps we will ditch the grey however. The more feedback we get the better thanks to everyone else so far who has replied...

Thanks for your input David

Content wise your website is having enough content in front page. Use some Header tags like H1, H2, H3 in title, subtitle. Mean while you can check your website on iwebchk to know more about SEO on page changes.

I use Firefox 43 on Linux.

Thread Information