Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Why we are happy on Friday?

Why we are happy on Friday?

When working days are Monday to Saturday, why we feel more happier on Friday? and Why we feel some sadness on Monday? Why we don't like Monday?

Because our weekend is next to our door

because the weekend! I`m always waiting for Friday. I combine work and study because it is very difficult for me. the weekend is a breath of fresh air. I`m constantly busy because of my work. I had to buy my dissertation from The Uni Tutor

because the work week is over

It's a simple reason, we work Monday to Friday in a different organization. Friday is the last day of the weekend to enjoy lots of party and fun with friends. So we are happy on Friday due to leave two days of weak for rest. Monday is first day of working in weekend after rest of two days, so Monday is boaring and tiedy day for work due to lots of work load and responsibility.

I just like the thought of being able to sleep in on Saturday. Not an early bird at all. I do not know if anyone relates.

I have just started investing in crypto and hope to earm huge money on it

I really like Friday. This is not the working week. But the most important thing on Saturdays, I meet friends and I can do a jog in the morning more than usual.

I am doing Job so my reason for Friday's happiness is because of the weekend, we had already planned for Weekend for Short tour or Short Picnic. Black Friday makes your sales double you know that or not.

I'm happy on Friday because its the last workday

because the work week is over )))

1 more thing - I'm going to the theatre )

I'm happy on Friday because it lasts works day in the week and there will be two days off that I can spend a weekend is to play with my children. We are going to watch movies with the whole family, play different games. The last game was who remembers more cities and writes them on a leaf. She turns on stopwatch and waits until the time runs out. After that, it is considered who has more cities, he won and gets a surprise.
    Last edited by zedzedzed; 12-16-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Hi! We are so happy on Friday for one simple reason - the weekend is finally ahead, you can get distracted, meet friends and just take a walk

Weekend is ahead ) lots of free time ) and lots of plans )

Thread Information