Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: face book promote my website

face book promote my website

Can any one suggest me me how to use face book promote my website ,what are the different ways by which i can engage people ?

Another question .Why people in China can't open the index url of facebook.
    So sad...

use the fan page to promote your website, update your status on daily basis, add some application like fbml, rss, digg, twitter etc.

Fanpage is used to promote your site on Facebook, have more and more friends and be benifited

Can some one answer my question?how to use facebook or twitter in china .thank you very much.

You can promote your website by putting it on your status, then creating a fan page, then creating a facebook ad but that will cost you something, just don't know how much. In your fan page, make sure that you update the info regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by lucygreenlucky View Post
    Can some one answer my question?how to use facebook or twitter in china .thank you very much.
    The Chinese government has several restrictions on Internet usage in China.

Have you seen this?
    The Old Sarge

now the it is the time to us social media for the branding make fan page and group of your site also promote it

You also add images in your facebook fanpage promotion.

Yes it is possible to promote your website on Facebook but it needs the payment style for the advertisement of a website & i think China has banned Facebook & twitter.But you can use it by changing the IP adress.

lucysemails another way beyond (or in addition to) a fanpage is a PPC campaign on facebook. Just like google, fb allows you to create ads, and target your specific demographic. Another more engaging alternative is to create an interactive/fun application. Probably you can have one made for under $500 if you can think of something not too complex. That app can then spread.

lucygreenlucky ISPs block facebook, so you have to go somewhere else and via that something else go to facebook. That's a proxy. You can do a google search for anonymous browsing proxy, or you can try megaproxy's free surf
    Beat your competition with =>>Backlinks

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Sarge View Post
    The Chinese government has several restrictions on Internet usage in China.

Have you seen this?
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremywadford View Post
    lucygreenlucky ISPs block facebook, so you have to go somewhere else and via that something else go to facebook. That's a proxy. You can do a google search for anonymous browsing proxy, or you can try megaproxy's free surf
    thanks very much.I find there is a hard time without facebook in China

I think blind censorship is terrible (or maybe all censorship, though I haven't made up my mind yet)..... about a month ago, Pakistan banned facebook and youtube on the "international draw muhammad day" - a non-violent protest to promote freedom of speech.
    Beat your competition with =>>Backlinks

Quote Originally Posted by lucygreenlucky View Post
    Another question .Why people in China can't open the index url of facebook.
    So sad...
    yup,China banned facebook for months.cuz there r many information on it is not good for the country.but just mainland,in HK and Taiwan,ppl can still use facebook.

Facebook is really good for pormotion and also its very easy to use. The only thing that you need to use facebook for pormotion is lots of friends in your profile. You can even create a fan page and use it for promotion.

Thread Information