Thread: How you can get the best out of Magento?

Hybrid View

How you can get the best out of Magento?

‘Which is the best ecommerce platform to build your online shopping portal?’ This is no more a question in business circles today. That Magento is the undisputed leader is an accepted fact. But do you have the developers required to build a truly next-gen Magento site for you?
    Last edited by lydiashah; 06-05-2015 at 02:47 AM.

It is obvious that Magento developers are hard to find. To develop eCommerce website in Magento, then without the help of developers it is tough. But you can outsource to expert firm.

SEO for Magento? Start with technical optimization, then category and products. Site speed must be taken care of. Best UX on site helps.

If you need some software development works, you should use the help of such companies like the http://www.nixsolutions.com/services...ment-services/ they will do the job for you really nice and professionally. I've used their help for my projects. They are great

Megento has a free eCommerce system to run online stores. But if you actually want it to become a successful business, then I would suggest you to go for feature-rich eCommerce systems that many companies provide these days. Partner with one of them, and you will definitely see that you took the right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by sandeep552 View Post
    Megento has a free eCommerce system to run online stores. But if you actually want it to become a successful business, then I would suggest you to go for feature-rich eCommerce systems that many companies provide these days. Partner with one of them, and you will definitely see that you took the right decision.
    Great point. I would pick ecommerce platform that is modern and well supported. If team of developers is reachable, go for it.
    Magento is no go.

My advice for all of you is if your business is not so big, just has under 100 products you should use Woocommerce. It is free and easy to use like wordpress, not bug happens. But if your business is big enough to have very wide range of products, you have a lot of type of customers. Your selling process is so complex, use Magento and hide some Magento developers or buy monthly service from them. You will get the best result

If you want to make a simple functional e-commerce website for your business then DON'T CHOOSE MAGENTO. It will unnecessary burden you with complexity of coding. I have years of experience in E-commerce business, that's why I'm confident about not using Magento for my e-commerce business.

If you want completely customizable online store, then go with magento open source solutions, it is obviously the most complete e-commerce framework today. Magento 2.0 upgraded version has been released to provide the speed, extensibility and scalability. It has been upgraded with the latest fixes, features and security updates.

I always opt for getting a professionally-designed premium theme from http://*************************/magento-themes.php or any other theme-selling platform, rather than hiring a web developer and building an online store from scratch. This is just me, of course, and there are other ways of looking at this idea. Sometimes, you just can’t run your large Magento-based store successfully without a trustworthy developer to support you. I think it depends a lot on whether you need a Magento development professional for fixing something on your site just once or to making ongoing changes.

My advice for all of you is if your business is not so big, just has under 100 products you should use Woocommerce. It is free and easy to use like wordpress, not bug happens.

The main advantage of Magento is that is is very flexible and open source, and there is a large community that is finding various ways to adapt Magento functionalities to specific needs of users.The best way to really get everything you need from Magento is to find extensions that provide desired functionality.
    Finding good developers is another story. I'd recommend not to fall under temptation to hire cheap Indian developers that can do more harm than good, and stay away from "big" companies that outsource cheap Indian developers and charge you an arm and a leg. For starters, you should try looking for a freelance developer, or hire some smaller Magento developing company from Europe that doesn't outsource their work.

I would strongly tell that Magento is one of the most trusted Ecommerce software and platform by the world leading brands. If your online eCommerce store is the core of your business then would strongly recommend to go with Magento eCommerce.

Magento is similar to WordPress which includes all of the SEO features built right in it, and you can expand on your search engine optimization with your own customization.

I would also strongly recommend to consult with EcommerceMix Team to get the help for starting an online store by their Ecommerce marketplace scripts.

Thread Information