Thread: Rate My Website

Rate My Website

Please take a quick review and rate my website:
    http://www/alturacs.com/

Is there any problem with your website? I can access it. Ckeck your hosting server

Will you Please tell me what kind of error you found on my website.

Quote Originally Posted by ethany View Post
    Is there any problem with your website? I can access it. Ckeck your hosting server

its a very cool and user friendly website. I like the color combination of website.

Your website is not available right now. Is there any problem?

The website is not available ... I guess there is a typing mistake in the link .. You place "/" instead of "."

If I was right about the above and I visited the right site then here is my rating:
    1) Very nice website
    2) Full of information but I wonder if anyone would read all of that but I have to say that I have 0 knowledge about your field
    3) The website has good global & Alexa Reach, google Rank
    4) The PR is Moderate
    5) Good variety of backlinks
    6) I like your menu which I'm struggling to get one like; in the website that I'm working in, it is long and ugly .. I'm not able to get the wide version .. please advice if you know the solution
    7) If there is one thing that I would improve in your website, it would be the images .. your images are good but u can improve them a bit more .. that would make a significant difference
    8) The first brochure that I opened was really good .. I was impressed .. but I opened some others and they slowdown my computer .. so it is better to check all of them to see if there is anything that you can improve
    9) In general well done .. you have done a great job

At the end I hope that I ranked the right site :-/

Thread Information