Page 2 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: How to choose right eCommerce Open Source?

Magento is very powerful, but also very complicated. WordPress with WooCommerce is much easier to handle, but has less features. Another option would be OpenCart, which is a somewhat in between Magento and WooCommerce in many ways.

Before Choose eCommerce platform think following factor,
    1. Responsive or MobiCommerce
    2. Single Page Checkout
    3. Site Speed
    4. Proper Call to Action Lable
    5. Suitable for all payment gateway
    7. SEO Friendly

As for me, Magento is a really decent eCommerce platform. I've used it for my online stores along with templates from http://*************************/magento-themes.php for several times, and it always worked great for me. It is very comprehensive, convenient and user-friendly

Hi,
    The best eCommerce solution is integrated approach towards eCommerce store which can potentially increase your online store sales with strong marketing approach. You may refer end to end solution right from designing your eCommerce website, development, marketing and analytics for improvement of your eCommerce website.

We highly recommend you will use Magneto CMS solution for your new eCommerce store.
    The main thing that need for the eCommerce:-

Cross browser compatibility
    Well-structured and sensibly organized data
    Robust feature and user-friendly
    Smooth and simple navigation with intuitive interface
    Secured Payment Gateway processing and SSL compliant

You can read more here - http://innomindtech.com/ecommerce-services/

Hope this will help

Choose magento eCommerce platform, if you want completely customizable online store it is obviously the most complete e-commerce framework today, with greatly propelled elements of virtual store, exceptional, extremely protected, precise technology, user-friendly, mobile friendly and Search engine friendly.

http://www.openwavecomp.com/magento_...velopment.html
    Last edited by carolrobertjoan; 03-16-2016 at 01:16 AM.

Hello,
    I think a better choice is to use ecommerce tool such as Magento program that will help you construct your web retail store. Having such a software program the perticular ecommerce Megento Themes are designed especially along with internet commerce in your mind.

Thanks & Regards

Some platforms are very difficult to manage. For example, if you are selling a bunch of products then going with Magento is not a choice. It would be better to choose WordPress woocommerce.

Quote Originally Posted by tinalog View Post
    Before comparing platforms, take the time to deeply define what you need now, and what you will need in the future. A good ecommerce platform is one that solve your current problems, but don’t create more in the long run.
    I agree with this. The best platform is the one that meets your eCommerce needs. It would be good to look at the platforms out there first to see if any would fit your current needs. Of course, I would say Magento is good, but then that will all depend as well if it is suited for your situation.

There are lots of eCommerce Free, this will depend in your needs, the best way to easily implements, maintain personalization and also the its support service. i.e. osCommerce, OpenCart, Magento, PrestaShop, ZenCart.

There are so many open source shopping cart systems on the market now. Some things to consider:

- Does it have good support? Free stuff is great, but if they don't support it or they don't have an active forum then you are going to have problems.
    - How secure is it?
    - Do they do updates on a regular basis? Is it easy to upgrade these updates yourself or do you need to hire someone to do this for you?
    - How many features does it have? Do the features listed cover everything that you need?
    - Is it easy to customize yourself or will you need to hire someone to handle that?
    - Do they have an extensive plugin/extension library? Are they affordable? One-time fee vs. recurring fee?
    - Etc.

There are so many reasons to pick an open source shopping cart. Just make sure when you pick one it covers everything that you need.

Hello! As far as I know, Magento was originally created for online business commerce purpose. You can use other СMS platforms like WordPress. But Magento has different helpful tools necessary for ecommerce. Usually, I use the ready-made templates from http://www.*********.com/designs for my projects. It isn't Magento, but the number of needed tools is sufficient for my needs. Good luck!

Hello, guys! It is a very useful thread here, thanks! I have recently got some cool themes for Wordpress from https://*************************/cate...dPress-themes/ and I want to use them for my eCommerce store. Can you please help me with customization?

All Information are Very nice

Ecommerce is very important these days. you can have many benefits with ecommerce skills learning techniques. Feel free to ask me anything if you have any confusion.

Great topic!!! I used to have the same question. Wordpress is good but I think Magento is the best E-commerce solution. I have studied pretty much, then I found a very good article. It is about why Magento is the best E-commerce platform.

Here is the full content: https://www.simicart.com/blog/why-ma...erce-platform/

Hope it's helpful for you guys!!!!!!
    Last edited by natalieporter; 04-21-2017 at 06:03 AM.

Thread Information