Thread: How to Recover my website?

Question How to Recover my website?

Hello Sir,

We are Doing SEO for our Share Broker Client Website past one Year. Our website affected Google Penguin 3.0 Update, How to Recover my website. Please Give me your Good Suggestion.

This is most common problem for many website owners after penguin 3.0 algorithm update. I would suggest clean up all bad links and try to gain links rather build it. Get some high quality links as well create user friendly content.

If the page URL ended in a .htm or .html, then it is highly likely that you could retain the information.
    However, if the URL ended in some other format and the site involved cookies, SSL, or some other dynamic coding, it possible that you may not recover your information.

I think firstly you should remove all that spamming material that believe you in spammer. And then after making some quality backlinks which improve your backlink power. But keep in mind only deal with that site which is good in the eyes of search engine.

What Happen with your website let me know in detail we are able to solve your issue under SEO STAR SOFTWARE HOUSE ..

Remove all the bad links and improve your content quality because content matters a lot. Start doing new back linking from high pr sites and promote your branding keywords.

now here is the complete solution that i have done for such sites.
    use ahrefs tool and check all the spammy links and try to remove them as much as possible after that you can use disavow tool and then request the reconsideration in Google webmaster tool. after that if you have tried to remove major list of bad backlinks your site will revoke from the penalty. if you see number of bad backlinks then you have to do this practice for more time.

now here is the complete solution that i have done for such sites.
    use ahrefs tool and check all the spammy links and try to remove them as much as possible after that you can use disavow tool and then request the reconsideration in Google webmaster tool. after that if you have tried to remove major list of bad backlinks your site will revoke from the penalty. if you see number of bad backlinks then you have to do this practice for more time.

you can hire a professional ecommerce development company for more complete solution.

you can remove all bad links from your site using disavow tool.

To recover your website, you need below steps:
    1) Find all the backlinks using any good tools
    2) Identify all spam backlinks and make a .txt file
    3) Upload this bad baklinks .txt file into Google Disavow Tool
    4) Find out some harmful things, contents and remove from your website.
    5) Request Google for reconsideration.
    6) Do not over optimize your website. Do White Hat Seo. Quality content and organic traffic can helpful to you.

I got hit big time by a Penguin update. I so local SEO. local competitors directories moved above my website. The age of your website is hurting you. Time will help this. I would now focus on doing more high page do follow back links. Remember to leave a variety of back links including your tabs. The same is true with anchor text. The truth is you need to put countless hours doing this.
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

How did you get to know?
    Did your rankings drop?

Did you work around to set it right?
    What changes did you do?

Whole intention was to cut down spam and improve search results by eliminating or penalizing liks that dont appear to be naturally built.

Did you do link audits?
    Remove or Disavow links part of link scheme?
    How did you identify bad links?
    What directories, link farms they were from?
    Had you postd in irrelevant forums?
    tried to build links from non-industry specific directories?

Thread Information