Thread: NoFollow Links

NoFollow Links

I was reading an article and i read somewhere that Google do crawl nofollow links aswell. It means nofollow links also pass some link juice to Google, is it true?

I did an article that correspond to what you are talking about. Here is the link here: http://www.michellemacphearson.com/d...ks-count-redux

Any time there is a mention of your site, it will have some impact - even if there's no link involved.

Not long ago, people wanted to jump to the top of the search engines overnight and they used link manipulation to get there. Those days are over because the wrong links can backfire badly. What I mean is, focusing in on what link does what is not a good idea

People are better off creating the best site they can and concentrating on making visitors happy and turning them into fans, rather than focusing on what link will get them where they want to go.

Links are a flimsy way of ensuring rankings and traffic now.
    Warm Regards,

Denise

It is my opinion that having some no follow links makes you look like an amateur. This is a good thing. You do not look like a link farm.
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

There are two kinds of links ! First one is Do Follow link & second one is no follow links ! Do Follow link means Google will read, Catch & give value to Do Follow & on another side about No Follow, Google doesn't give value to No Follow Link !

While doing a Nofollow might help not loosing PR in some case, being a blackhole (a site with no external link) will definitely get you low PR. You should keep the relevant links dofollow and the irrelevant or spammy links nofollow.

Link juice is passing from site to site through links from various sources of Google. No Follow links are the links which do not allow passing of link juice.
    Last edited by ChristopherBHun; 03-11-2015 at 06:38 AM.

i think no follow or do follow its not much important, if you are getting no follow backlink from high PR site then its worth. so i would go with quality backlinks whether it is follow or no follow.

From the recent experiments it has been proven that there is no difference in No Follow and Do follow links.Every one just need to take good links and stop link farming.

Thread Information