Thread: How to Get More Leads?

Hybrid View

Question How to Get More Leads?

Hi,

I am working in Leading Advertising Agency. Our Client Expected 150 to 200 Leads per month for his website. How to bring the 150 to 200 Leads per month. Please Give me your good suggestion.

The truth is it takes time to get leads with internet marketing. I would have told your boss this. I would have presented him a plan broken down in steps SEO and social media takes time. A quick fix might be to buy leads
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Without telling us what you're already doing to generate leads, it's tough for anyone to tell you what else you can be doing. Would you mind letting us in on which strategies you're already employing?
    Sean B.

We are Doing Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing(Google Adwords), Social Media Optimization and Social Media Marketing ect...

You know this takes time. SEO and social media takes countless hours. Someone needs to pay for those hours. If you are not high up on Google and your social media is not generating enough leads, you need to allocate more time to it. Plus SEO evolves website and back linking aging
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

First of all make one document to explain the client how online marketing works. and make make proper marketing strategy, you can also suggest the Google Shopping or text ads for quick leads.

If its software then go for sales-pitch blogging, If hardware product focus on classifieds, b2b website submission

Instead of using any tools it is better to make effective strategy which can take time to get actual result.

Do you have the right relevant new content that is good enough to have visitors engage, click on, or view? Interactive, innovative content plays a key role now for any lead generation aspect.

Thread Information