Page 4 of 4 ... 234

Thread: Which One is Best?

It depends on your requirement whether you want to pay for the searches our organic searches

In my view, Facebook Campaign is best for leads conversion. There, an advertiser can upload an entire product catalog and set its campaign time also. So, try it for getting a good result.

Google Adwords is the best. It runs ads to your website and increases your website ranking properly.

Better" is a comparative, i.e. it is a relationship between two things. "Best" is a superlative, i.e. it states the position of this one thing compared to all the other things under discussion.

Hello,
    Facebook Campaign is better for your target, I think so

Both Google AdWords and Facebook campaign are good for lead conversion. A campaign timed ads run by both of them and attract the interested clients...

Quote Originally Posted by zerobrokerage View Post
    Hi,

Google Adwords, Yahoo Adwords, Facebook Campaign. Which One Best for Leads Conversion. Please Suggest your Ideas..
    Google Adwords

I have only used Google Ads that's why my vote is for Google. Facebook campaigns are also very effective to promote your product.

Google Adwords and Facebook Campaign both are good you can use both. Both have good features

Google adwords is best among these three.

I also think that Google adwords is the best option!

I would say it depends. Facebook does well with home, artistic, and visually appealing items such as food. Facebook is also a great place to advertise things that may not have a great search volume on Google.

Adwords, on the other hand, is more costly but you are going to get a higher conversion ratio if you set your to account up right because somebody googles a service or product is likely looking to buy. On Facebook, they get shown the ad if they "may" have an interest.

That's why if you are selling services or products that are big-ticket items I would say use AdWords and maybe also facebook. Don't try sell small things on Google Adwords directly, rather get in with their store.

I like Google Adwords.

Thread Information