Thread: Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

I need a list of sites to share on my Facebook Business Page need fun sites like crafts for kids and recipes that also show a picture when I post them I then will share them from my Facebook Business page
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

The main problem during FB marketing i face is the visitors. Yes, most of people ignores what i am sharing there as they are my real friends or some i have added to make leads. The products i am promoting are from one of the most famous beauty care brand but not having that response i want. Please give me suggestions.

Seriously Try what I am doing I am sharing fun stuff from my Facebook business page like e crafts for kids and recipes that also show a picture. people are on Facebook to play not get hit up with ads. I wish there was short cuts to marketing. There is none here.
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Facebook can only help you in a way where you will be targetting your personal interactions.I would suggest you to go for some other sources because they work for sure.

I start with the easy question that often isn't asked. Why do you want to, or think you want to, advertise on Facebook? For that matter, what are you trying to do with Facebook for your business? If it is to simply get followers then being crafty so that people find/like your business site might be valuable. But then what? The number of Facebook followers/likes will not help you make money for your business unless they are high quality.

What is high quality? People that actually want to know more about your business, service or product. People or organizations that may want to share the word about your business or be influencers in like industries.

My take on Facebook, and any social media channel for that matter, is to have a plan that is defined by the end result. More likes for the sake of likes, in my opinion, are a waste of time. Time you can spend more effectively.

Cheers,

Ryan

What is the reason you want to share these sites? Is it to be helpful or for profit? If for porfit FB is not the most appropriate place. Business pages at FB aren't attracting many visitors. Create business page on other place.

Groups sometimes have their own rules on what content you can post on their pages. I would look at pages that actually allow you to advertise.

You should focus on Facebook advertisements. There are different ads models, select any suitable.
    You can find it from Facebook website.

Chris, all you want to do is do off page SEO with your FB page backlink? It is a good way to drive traffic on to your fan page. My question is, what geographies does your business cater to? I can make out the demographic idea (guessing) - for parents with kids of 3 - 10 years of age?
    SO, why can't you target them on FB as it has the most needed data upffront?

Thread Information