Thread: My ecommerce site just went live, what’s next?

My ecommerce site just went live, what’s next?

Recently I have received an email with the following question: “My ecommerce site just went live, what’s next?”

First of all, my congratulations! If you went live that means that you have done a tremendous job. However, this is only the beginning.

So, where do you start?

9. Promote your core pages. The Beginning is the hardest time for online business. If you just run your online business, your customers are not aware of your existence, but they probably know about the products that you sell. So, during first period it is easier to promote particular products from your store than whole categories. Its easier to rank “Nike Flex Supreme Tr 2 Training & Gym Shoes” than just “Nike training shoes”

As more of particular products begin to show in the Google rankings, the SERPs, your Categories and subcategories will start to rise naturally.

10. Develop your coupons program and distribute them through appropriate websites. Cooperation with these sources will give you great relevant traffic, and what is even more important; it will bring you customers and money.
    Read more: http://www.webinse.com/blog/ecommerc...ust-went-live/

My Opinion is Search Engine Marketing is Best way to Promote your Ecommerce website.

How to Promote eCommerce website

As per my suggestion do Search engine Marketing, Create a Page on FaceBook, Google+ and on Twitter and daily update these pages with your new offers. And the last thing is that provide best online customer support service, for that you can try any third party Web-based live chat application such as eAssistance Pro Live chat.

you should go with Social Media Activities to get more traffics.

For promoting eCommerce site the best way to promote your products and services.

i think you can hire the company for better marketing .

Paid ads for immediate branding and search for visibility. Track conversions carefully and do not skip remarketing.

On-page SEO, Off-Page SEO and SMO is beneficial for you. For quick benefits you can think for paid advertisements.

Congratulations for starting eCommerce business. Now your next step is to do smooth marketing of your website and it will be possible when if you have good idea about SEO. So, first start natural SEO activities like on-page and off-page.

Thread Information