Thread: Do you need cloud based inventory management software?

Do you need cloud based inventory management software?

Each and every business need order and inventory management software/system. Its also necessary to have well featured like cloud based, multichannel and with simple user interface software for growing your business. All feature you can only get in Orderhive software.

Solid Commerce is another great offering when it comes to SaaS (service-as-a-software) eCommerce solutions. We do inventory, and a whole lot more -- on multiple channels, at that! Check us out!
    Sean B.

Linnworks is a leading solution for a cloud based inventory management system, our pricing and business model is totally transparent.

Watch out video for more info
    Linnworks - Multichannel Order Management
    www.linnworks.com

Orderhive is also one of the best cloud based and multi-channel integration inventory management software with simple interface. You can also try it 30 days free subscription.

Watch the video..

When your inventory is constantly moving in and out of your store, things can get pretty complicated. And every small business can afford the expensive desktop inventory management software, cloud based apps are making it possible to manage inventory stock in a more cost effective and reliable way. These cloud based app offers following advantages-
    - Save Time
    - Save Money
    - Access to all users
    - 24x7 Availability
    - High Scalability

If a person is thinking to run his ecommerce business fluently then it will be better for him to use the clod based inventory management software, it will help you in many ways like save time, there is not set up fees for it, it will be good for long term commitment etc.

If you need a good management software, go for some from Comindware company - http://www.comindware.com/tracker/. They provide really decent solutions with a lot of great capabilities. I've used it too, and everything works great

I myself was in a search for an inventory software three months before. My friend suggested Apptivo. It's a cloud-based software, iam using it right now.
    Hope you should try.

Thread Information