Thread: Bulk scanning system that holds information from multi-locations

Bulk scanning system that holds information from multi-locations

Hi,

I am hoping some can provide me some assistance with my problem.

I have been looking for an inventory management system for over a week now and can't seem to find a system that has all the features that I want.

I am looking for a system that I can download onto my PC which I need to only make a one off payment for. The system should be able to hold data from more that one location. I don't want to do anything like remote desktop, meaning that I have the system on one PC and all the other PC's will remote desktop onto it to access the system and have all the information centralized. Maybe something like having all the the PC's have the same software downloaded and through the internet the information can be shared and updated in real-time.

The other feature is that I would like the system to accept bulk information sent from a bluetooth barcode scanner. By bulk information, what I mean is when for example I receive a delivery of ten different boxes. I should be able to scan each box one after another while coming in and the system should be able to add everything on one page for deliveries I have received. It should tally up the same item rather than add them separately. I should be able to do this whether it is for a delivery I am receiving or a customer purchase.

I am willing to also consider a cloud based system even if it is a monthly payment system as a last resort.

I hope I have been clear, if clarification is required please let me know.

Thanks

Greetings,

Teknet Media has a Inventory management system that will help you will your needs. You can download an application to your iPhone or android devices. Please contact me at lbaker@teknetmedia.com

Visit us at: http://www.teknetmedia.com/Home/Inventory

Hey Shah,

TradeGecko might be able to help you, but it is a cloud based software. Ping me at augustin.seng@tradegecko.com and I can get our product consultants to give you a customised trial.

cheers

Thread Information