Thread: How to Get Leads?

Question How to Get Leads?

Hi,

I Working as a SEO Analyst in India. I have 3 Share Trading Websites. How to Get Leads and Calls for the Websites.

Thanks,
    Zero Brokerage

I know that one way to get leads is to increase your rankings in Google's search results.

If you're a financial trading website, I think you've actually got a pretty good subject around which you could create some very helpful content.

One of the most cost-effective ways to get your website the recognition you want it to have in the search results is by filling it with great content. If you can't create it yourself, look into hiring someone who can (strong writing and/or graphic design skills go really, really far in today's content creation landscape).

Honestly, a single individual who knows their way around a blog platform, has some decent (at least) design skills, and can write well...is primed to create and maintain an awesome blog for you. This will get you traffic to your site, leads, links from other websites, etc.

But you have to make sure you're producing good, relevant, high-quality content.

If there's one thing Google loves, though, it's high-quality content. Help make the web a better place by putting great content on it, and Google will totally reward you by putting you higher in the search results.

Hope this helps!

_ Sean

I feel that google paid search is an excellent way to gain visibility and drive traffic to your website. The great thing about it is the one to one relationship with how much you pay and how much you get. Google adwords allows you to maximize your return on each dollar spent and gives you tons of optimization options to assure that you are reaching the audiences you desire. Through targeting and filtering you can weed out sites you definitely do not want to appear on and the ones you do. I've always found paid search to be the most efficient way to gain leads for my clients, and even though it seems like google is kind of pushing everyone in that direction....if you play by their rules, in my opinion - your business can see increases in leads and ultimately sales.

A mix of social media, SEO, SMM and email marketing? have you tried smething special?

People live on social media now. Social media allows you to directly target your customer base. You need to buy a pay for click ad on social media targeting your customer base.
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Thread Information