Thread: How to Get Website Visitors to Do What you Want!

Lightbulb How to Get Website Visitors to Do What you Want!

1. Provide focused content. Keep your topic focused on your target audience.
    2. Tell them where to go next or what to do next.

Example “Now that you know the steps to blog effectively, click here to sign up for my newsletter to get exclusive blogging tips that will take you to the next level."

This is how you use a call to action. Use one call to action at a time and keep it simple. Show your visitors the way to go. Don't leave them hanging after you've primed them with good content.

Leave a comment and let me know what calls to action you've used that have worked well!

Thanks!
    - Mike

It is a good idea. Where I should build a blog for my procurement website whatyouwant.cn? I want to find some B2B purchaser from all over the world. Could you give me some advices?

I like Wordpress for blogs...and even building a website. Check out our article on how to build a website with Wordpress.
    http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.co...-WordPress.htm

I like Wordpress for blogs...and even building a website. Check out our article on how to build a website with Wordpress.
    http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.co...-WordPress.htm

I totally agree to whatever you said. Keeping the audience focused on the topic even improves the chances that they follow your call to action. The call to action statement or line or step is only effective if you're keeping your audience focused on whatever topic you're talking about.

I would like to add that testing is very important whenever you have a desired response. Testing helps you develop the best way to do something, whether it be the way you word something or where you position things on a page. You should test one variable at a time and keep track, then after a set volume or period of time, switch to the second possibility and track volume, etc. The one with the best result wins.

It is possible to fine tune these things in highly effective positions or campaigns as well.
    Warm Regards,

Denise

Hi,
    I agree that isolating one variable at a time when testing is key. Sometimes it is a matter of just changing one word or adding one word
    to your call to action such as the word "Now."
    Additionally, I find that e-commerce business owners, often overlook legal advertising issues when promoting products online.
    The FTC regulates online advertising, and can impose very high fines for violations. Although there are many potential rewards to advertising online, business owners/advertisers should be aware of the inherent risks as well. Click here to learn more: http://ecommerceesq.com/?page_id=98

I'd be glad to discuss with you further.

Best,
    Andrew

*Attorney Advertising

It is a very well known fact that content is king. With an interesting and engaging content one can rest assured that whenever a visitor visits your website s/he will read the content and about your service or product as well and thereby, also give you some goals and conversions for the website.

Thanks for share such kind information.

CTA's on the website home page:

Header
    Banner display
    Side Scroll
    Pop up Live Chat
    Footer

On product pages,
    from the page they landed we want them to

Read more about the product
    Take the free trial
    Take the demo
    Go to the relevant next add-on product
    At the end we have all products navigation.

From the blog:

We want them to subscribe providing email address.
    Spread the word through social media - so, we have share buttons.
    Comment section - to know their point of view.

With this, we are driving our visitors to the right requirement of ours without giving them much room to get confused with many options on the page.

For specific pages, we have 1 or at the max 2 CTAs to ensure the best user experience.

Thread Information