Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: BitCoin and LiteCoin Payment Processors

BitCoin and LiteCoin Payment Processors

Hi all, long time lurker here... Most times I can find the answer, but the times are a changin'

As the title states.. BitCoin and LiteCoin payment processors - the ones that convert bitcoin/litecoin into USD or whatever currency and deposit it in my bank account.

After reading the news about Overstock accepting bitcoin payments and earning over 100k USD revenue in a day through bitcoin, along with Zynga accepting it and other companies, I think having more paypal alternatives can only result in more potential sales. Not everyone has paypal, nor do people like it too much... like me.

So far I have only found gocoin.com and bitpay.com to accept Bitcoin payments... The difference between the two being that Gocoin also accepts Litecoin payments on top of Bitcoin.

Does anyone have any experience accepting bitcoin or using Gocoin or Bitpay as payment processors? How well do they work out for you?

Thanks for any responses and help!

Even i read about bitcoin & litecoin payment processors. I got a good reviews online but dint have an experience on it.

Ah, my friend -- you are treading into as-yet-untreaded water! There's a lot of information out there, and BitCoin has been in the news a whole bunch lately, but online sellers are very apprehensive when it comes to whether or not they want to accept crypto-currency.

This is also part of the reason I think you might have a bit of trouble finding other online sellers who are willing or even able to help you out with advice/experience/reviews. Overstock and TigerDirect are the first two major retailers that are accepting BitCoin, and I think you'll find that smaller sellers aren't really trying out crypto-currency yet.

Which isn't to say it's not a good idea - there's a lot that can be gained from trying out a new thing before your competitors. But the very new status of BitCoin and LiteCoin mean that you might have trouble finding a lot of social proof that helps back up the decision that you ultimately make for your own online store.

I found a list of BitCoin payment processors -- as you can see, there aren't a ton of reviews. http://www.thebitcoinreview.com/site...=9&subcatid=93

I also found this article on VentureBeat, which unpacks the general state of crypto-currency and its relationship with online sellers. Hope these help!
    Sean B.

Quote Originally Posted by bizcommerce View Post
    Hi all, long time lurker here... Most times I can find the answer, but the times are a changin'

As the title states.. BitCoin and LiteCoin payment processors - the ones that convert bitcoin/litecoin into USD or whatever currency and deposit it in my bank account.

After reading the news about Overstock accepting bitcoin payments and earning over 100k USD revenue in a day through bitcoin, along with Zynga accepting it and other companies, I think having more paypal alternatives can only result in more potential sales. Not everyone has paypal, nor do people like it too much... like me.

So far I have only found gocoin.com and bitpay.com to accept Bitcoin payments... The difference between the two being that Gocoin also accepts Litecoin payments on top of Bitcoin.

Does anyone have any experience accepting bitcoin or using Gocoin or Bitpay as payment processors? How well do they work out for you?

Thanks for any responses and help!

I use BtcGate, BtcGate is gateway to fully tested, affordable gadgets and electronics of guaranteed quality. BtcGate accepts Bitcoin and only Bitcoin. Choose from hundreds of products ranging from Android phones, tablets, projectors, security/surveillance equipment, geek gadgets/accessories and much more.... - See more at: https://spendbitcoins.in/places/#sthash.39Rn2y5e.dpuf

And if you want to exchange Bitcoin fast and secure, I recommend this site: http://bitby.co . I do use them and it's very comfortable, because all I need to transfer money into Bitcoin is my cellphone.

These include supply chain and logistics document automation, enterprise content management, group or collective buying, domestic and international payment systems, instant messaging, newsgroups and automated online assistants.

Guys there are many ICO programs that are held recently there are promising and some are less promising I choose to participate in the https://icoschedulers.com/ I think this will be successful and gain great benefits for investor. Is this the right choice?

Hey you can check out internationalbankservices.com . They offer brilliant, comprehensive payment processor solutions for all

What are your experiences with accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in your store so far? Did you made good exp, bad exp? What percentage of your customers used bitcoin for checkout.

1-Coinbase. This is the biggest international Bitcoin exchange in the world and the largest Bitcoin exchange in the United States. ...
    2-CoinGate. CoinGate processes Bitcoin and over 40 altcoins. ...
    3-ALFAcoins. ...
    4-Shopify. ...
    5-BitPay. ...
    6-GoCoin. ...
    7-BitcoinPay. ...
    8-GoUrl.

Hi mate,

Litecoin and Bitcoin are good crypto options, only thing is that their fees are little bit high at the moment since their price has risen last few months.
    If you want another crypto payment option, I can recommend you to check Deep Onion payment plugin, it is available on most important e-com websites like Shopify, WooCommerce, OpenCart etc.

Cheers, Freelancer76

CoinPayments is a payment processor that allows merchants to accept Bitcoin and hundreds of altcoins in their store through easy to use plugins, APIs and POS interfaces. CoinPayments got its start back in 2013 when it became the first payment processor to support altcoins.
    Bitcoin and Litecoin are payment processor types which used by merchants.

I had a few issues with Litecoin payment processing too last year. Bitcoin I didn't consider and now that the exchange rate is off to the sky it is out of the question completely. What to do? How to increase the value of my investments? Guys at work suggested I might register at this portal for crypto games. They claim it is possible to even receive an award for being the most successful player. What would you advise? Shall I go for it with my Litecoin?

Even i read about bitcoin & litecoin payment processors.

Hello everyone, when I became interested in investing in cryptocurrency, I found the Cryptocurrency Blog and registered on Blog.Switchere. In the case of bitcoin, it can be noted that the anonymity property is present in it, but in practice, it is very easy to lose it. The untraceability property is also not fully achieved: by analyzing the transaction graph, it is possible to establish the involvement of some transactions in some anonymous wallets and, therefore, to specific users, if the anonymity of at least one address has been violated.

Thread Information