Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Has computer become part of our life?

Has computer become part of our life?

I think computer has become part of our life. Because of it's accuracy computers are used in banking, businesses, schools, hospitals, industries,etc. Instant communication is possible through electronic mails.Computer has made record keeping and account keeping much easier than it ever was.Data and records can be easily kept.It has made data analysis extremely easy, and can be done at a single click of the mouse. Similarly, research has become easier and faster with the help of the computer. I think due to all these features, it has such a high scope. What say, guys?

Of Course computers have become a major part of our lives today. We use them for tests, entertainment, organization, studying, etc. They are a vital essential in the world we live in. Without them the world would fall apart. It is impossible to imagine how people functioned in the old days when computers did not exist. Computers have become almost as smart as us.

Indeed computer has become an integral part of our day-to-day lives. With the boom of internet it has even become more important. Almost everything we do is now based on some kind of a computer system, from mining, to scientific work, small or large businesses, judiciary work, and everything else. If you need to grow with the changing world, you need to grow with the change in computer technology.

Yes, computer has become an indispensable part of our lives but this position is facing tough competition from smartphones. A couple of years back one could not imagine doing anything, especially at workplace, without computer/ laptop and an internet connection. But now smartphone is the more preferred gadgets because of its enhanced features, instant messaging services and much more.

No doubt, computers are a part and parcel of our lives. Almost all activities, which were erstwhile done manually, are now done with the help of computers. Another reason is that they are very much accurate, fast and can accomplish multiple tasks easily.

yes we are using computer in daily basis and i can see that the way ecommerce development company growing, we will buy online even more and more.

It is surely one of the most important machines that has surrounded us. It surely is a part of life and without it there even Firms that can stop just because the computing isn't working. Depends on the styling of business also when it is something which has nothing much to do with it they can only work through keeping the record manually but i would say 80% of things somehow has computer role in it.

Computer now a days is a big part of our life, indeed its one of the mean tools being used in accounting.

Mine's 6 years old too and running strong, although a little slower that new, but still very usable. I did just replace it, but because of want, not need. It will be going to my MIL soon for her use.

So true. I have a desktop, laptop, tablet as we ll as a smart phone. All linked with each other. Helps me manage my time better and a day without them is difficult to survive.

Ya, obviously. I am a bookkeeper and using computer from the last 15 years and still continuous for my bookkeeping job.

It is true that today computers and laptops are essential tools in the work and everyday life of any person. For example, I work as a realtor, and I cannot do without a laptop - this is my working tool. But in the past five years, the smartphone has become an indispensable gadget for most people.

My subjective opinion: the invention of computers has completely changed the usual course of life. And many processes have already been automated, and most operations have become computerized.
    If we talk about an ordinary person, he may not use a personal computer for his work or for his leisure time. But everything that surrounds him in everyday life has long been computerized.

Yes, computer play a vital role in our life.

It seems to me that you don't need a very powerful computer to work.

Thread Information