Thread: Require an Ecommerce Solution Provider

Require an Ecommerce Solution Provider

Hello Currently I have a local boutique store, I want to expand my business online. For this I require some one who is good in ecommerce consulting and provide me solutions on how my store requires to be configured and what platform it should be setup. I require an well known ecommerce provider with a good portfolio listed on their website. Also as I am a startup so I require to spend less on ecommerce consulting. Let me know if you know any one.

thanks in advance for your response.

Setting up an boutique store is really an good idea, Uniecommerce would be the right choice for you.

May be you can try downloading free and open source ecommerce software here.
    http://www.uniecommerce.com/products...-download.html

Thanks Arturo, For your reply. I have just chosen http://www.mercuryminds.com/ , Who seems to have a good portfolio with major companies like chiarafashion, chellebella listed on their, who are related to my industry.

And as I am not a techsavy I would prefer to use a ecommerce consultant rather than doing things on myself . Also ecommerce is an industry were time being spent and security are more important.

Dear Arturo,
    Happy to hear that you want to grow your business for boutiqe store. We are solution provider for e-commerce solution in Delhi, India. We can help you setting up website for your shop and grow your business. Our organization has best technical and business related person working professionally on this sort of work. Kindly visit our website www.swarnsoftware.co for more information. Hope you will find our solution to the best and give us chance to work with you to grow your business.
    Regards
    Shambhu kumar

Thread Information