Thread: Just starting out with Ebay Business

Cool Just starting out with Ebay Business

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and internet retail all together. From the little bit of research that I have done, I already feel overwhelmed! But not at all discouraged. My goal is to sell on Ebay with a dropshipping site. I've been looking into World Wide Brands and have been reading up on the do's and don'ts if I choose to pay the $300 dollar life time membership. I also have filed for a state sales and use tax license and received my EIN number for it. A broad example of what kinds of things I would enjoy selling are anything music related, mostly pertaining to instruments, and computer parts, but I am ready to be surprised and change my motives accordingly if I have to.

As a complete newbie to this field of work I ask anyone with more experience than me for any tips or suggestions on how to get started, what to plan for, or really anything in general. All information is welcomed!

Thanks!

I like to buy something on ebay.it is so safe to buying!

You are going in a right way.

Your business could really help a lot to those who are in banking industry. Anyway thanks for the information.

Thread Information