Thread: How safe are the e-commerce transactions

How safe are the e-commerce transactions

Now a days in the modern age all activities are made through electronic device with the help of internet. My question is that how much we are safe and our money in these activities.

These days e-commerce transactions are really becoming more safer & safer.

I would say they are pretty safe as all websites have to have an SSL certificate and their credit card provider has to be PCI Compliant - meaning safe, secure, and meet certain regulations.

I think it is so safe for e-commerce transactions!so please do not worry!

Being safe depends on the company you are in. Make sure that you get along with the trusted once.

I totally agree with @TheRankedReview! However, I think that having a safe and secure appearance is also very important to keep customers coming back to your online store. I mean a professional and clear presentation of products. This is one of the largest hurdles for sales made on mobile devices.

I agree, the appearance of a website should answer your intial doubts as to if it is reputable, also you can check to see if the site has all the neccesary certificates in encryption for example SSL and https. Also to check their social networking pages for testimonies from people who have bought from the site.

hh

Your idea is outstanding the issue is one thing that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that.

Safe Shopping is also depends on Online store security system. Always do shopping from trusted online store !!

Thread Information