Thread: SEO marketing techniques for website promotion

SEO marketing techniques for website promotion

SEO is such a hot topic these days. How do you get your web site within the first page or two of the search engines? How do you increase your Google page rank?

There are companies who dedicate themselves full time to doing SEO at a pretty penny. Something a lot of people can’t necessarily afford to pay for or spend the time on.

Your main page title should use the <h1> tag — this shows what your page is about. Use of additional tags, such as <h2> and <h3> are equally important by helping to break down your copy.

When creating your site copy, just write naturally, explaining whatever information you’re discussing. The key is to make it relevant, and to have it make sense to the reader.

When creating your site copy, just write naturally, explaining whatever information you’re discussing. The key is to make it relevant, and to have it make sense to the reader.

Social media ranges from social networks like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn — to social bookmarking sites such as Delicious, Digg, StumbleUpon and many more. If you write a great post and have built meaningful relationships with peers in your niche, you’ll often find that friends will submit your posts and give you votes on the social bookmarking sites.

Get free website seo analysis ------------------> http://www.bestseoexperts.co.uk
    local seo consultant
    Last edited by vanilla23; 04-15-2014 at 02:58 AM.

Nice, very nice & helpful tips ! I would like to follow these great tips but may will these tips be helpful while creating links.

This is great advice! I'd like to add that your pages should add value and provide an excellent visitor experience. Pleasing human visitors is key as search engines put a lot of weight into visitor signals.
    Warm Regards,

Denise

Great advice People need to understand That SEO needs to be done manually and takes tremendous time. You also need to use social media which takes tremendous time too. I spend at least 2 hours every day on the above.
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Amazing, These are amazing & useful tips & tricks for SEO marketing! Now a days SEO marketing is facing many changes & most of Webmasters & admin's are confuse for what to do ? But I think this tips will surely help to webmasters for SEO marketing.

Amazing Tips and trick for SEO Marketing, White hat SEO is the main part to achieve the goal in search engine like whole website On page SEO is must best that you want to score in search and webmaster tool

Anyone who is active in the local business marketplace needs to seriously check out Bright Local & see if the results are equal to what we've seen.

Great to know about these excellent techniques of SEO about how to promote any business on market.
    Last edited by ChristopherBHun; 02-05-2015 at 07:35 AM.

This is excellent and correct recommendations. Thank you for this post, you helped me a lot!

Thanks to share these useful tips. I want to share some of mine experience. SEO has mainly two parts. On Page and OFF Page SEO.

On Page SEO- 1. Check duplicate content
    2. Check Page speed
    3. Check server speed
    4. Check duplicate url
    5. Create and post unique content with no keyword stuffing
    6. Create H1-H2 headings
    7. find keywords of the competitors
    8. Keyword analysis
    9. Create Titles
    10 Create Meta keywords and Meta description
    11 Create html and xml sitemap and submit on Google webmaster
    12. create robot.txt

Then start OFF Page Link building
    1. Submit site in directories
    2. Submit site in Local directories
    3. Submit site in social bookmarking
    4. Do niche forums
    5. Do local citations
    7. Blog commenting
    8. Question answering
    9. Article submission
    10. Press release
    Thanks

Hair Transplant Dubai

Good to know about this best seo techniques. company like commerce pundit provide complete SEO and ecommerce development solution.

excellent techniques of SEO, looks great... time to implemented on my site

Its good that you are interested in SEO techniques. Now A days there are various techniques are for SEO. We implements first on page and then off page. We correct the website structure which is good for the SEO by updating the meta Title, Description and keywords related to that business and then we will go for off page promotion like directory, Bookmark, Profile listing or link building work.

There are many SEO marketing techniques. You should start thinking from bottom level. Following factors are important. On-page optimization(including meta tag), content marketing, social media marketing, image centric marketing, video marketing, directory submission, blog commenting, forum answering, article submission, etc.

Yes, SEO is the key to drive in people to your online business. Any medium that you work on promoting website links and URLs, would ultimately show more traffic on your website.

Thread Information