Thread: What are the basic strategy of any small business?

What are the basic strategy of any small business?

Hi my name is santosh kumar gupta and i am a fresh new user and using these type of sites for the first time. I want to know what are the basic strategies for a business to start up.

A business plan and a financial analytics. It is the first step you take and then go and show the same to investors.

hi i am santosh and i am a hardware analyst and very much interested in the online activities and reviews. thnks

The answer above - a business plan and financing - is an excellent response because that encompasses everything. Part of that would be having a product to sell and marketing that product effectively to make sales. Without those things and without those things in abundance, for the most part, one doesn't even have a business.
    Warm Regards,

Denise

It would be nice to have some strategies as a guide especially during the earliest stages of your business to help you decide whether you were on the right track. When it come to your equipments, leasing is the best option.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel on the world.

Get help from the expert. Business is not a small word reading and getting some tips from experienced people is important.

Thread Information