Multicloud Storage for Dummies consists of five short chapters that explore the following:
- How the multicloud storage model aligns with modern business and IT initiatives
- Common barriers to cloud adoption and how a multicloud storage model addresses them
- How to build a multicloud data center
- What to look for in multicloud storage services
- Real-world multicloud use cases
How do you make your brick-and-mortar stores as smart as your website – so when customers walk in the door, you recognize them and cater to their individual tastes? What’s the key to making in-store shopping as frictionless for your customer as online shopping?
Read this research summary from the International Institute for Analytics to get started. You’ll learn how to use analytics to gain advanced insight from the Internet of Things: tracking chips, in-store infrared traffic …