Virtually every operational event that occurs on the mainframe – from a simple log-in attempt at a workstation to a potential access breach of secured resources – can be captured and recorded in the System Management Facility (SMF) on the IBM z/OS platform.
However, the challenge has become how to extract, correlate and analyze the wealth of information contained within SMF logs to meet the goals of the organization.
Read on to learn how your organization can demystify the …
Multicloud Storage for Dummies consists of five short chapters that explore the following:
- How the multicloud storage model aligns with modern business and IT initiatives
- Common barriers to cloud adoption and how a multicloud storage model addresses them
- How to build a multicloud data center
- What to look for in multicloud storage services
- Real-world multicloud use cases