The insurance industry is facing increasing demands from policy-holders, agents—even employees to migrate business processes to the cloud in order to meet their growing demands and expectations for digital, self-service applications.
While there is an upside to being more nimble in servicing all your stakeholders, insurers need to mitigate the risks that are involved in migrating critical data—your corporate crown jewels—to the cloud. But how do you navigate both the …
Multicloud Storage for Dummies consists of five short chapters that explore the following:
- How the multicloud storage model aligns with modern business and IT initiatives
- Common barriers to cloud adoption and how a multicloud storage model addresses them
- How to build a multicloud data center
- What to look for in multicloud storage services
- Real-world multicloud use cases