Multicloud Storage for Dummies consists of five short chapters that explore the following:
- How the multicloud storage model aligns with modern business and IT initiatives
- Common barriers to cloud adoption and how a multicloud storage model addresses them
- How to build a multicloud data center
- What to look for in multicloud storage services
- Real-world multicloud use cases
IT organizations in the government sector realize their users have a giant bullseye on their backs. Through government users, criminal organizations and hostile nation-states can gain access to sensitive and valuable information, attempt to influence policy, and more. Our panel discusses how government IT organizations can defeat the most common attack vectors while still letting users have access to the websites and tools they use on a daily basis.