Multicloud Storage for Dummies consists of five short chapters that explore the following:
- How the multicloud storage model aligns with modern business and IT initiatives
- Common barriers to cloud adoption and how a multicloud storage model addresses them
- How to build a multicloud data center
- What to look for in multicloud storage services
- Real-world multicloud use cases
88% of Java applications have at least one vulnerability component. Open source and commercial, third-party components are the building blocks of applications, but developers frequently don’t know which components are in their applications, making it difficult to update components when new vulnerabilities are discovered. Download this info sheet for more information on these risks and the ways to prevent or remedy them.