Multicloud Storage for Dummies consists of five short chapters that explore the following:
- How the multicloud storage model aligns with modern business and IT initiatives
- Common barriers to cloud adoption and how a multicloud storage model addresses them
- How to build a multicloud data center
- What to look for in multicloud storage services
- Real-world multicloud use cases
A common perception among business leaders is that the cloud is simple—an easy way to provide and consume scalable, inexpensive compute/storage resources on demand. But IT infrastructure and operations teams know differently: While it’s relatively easy to implement a cloud instance, it’s difficult to implement a cloud strategy that will meet the range of business needs in the digital era.
In fact, as businesses rely more and more on clouds to run their workloads, the complexity is …