Thread: B2B and e-commerce

B2B and e-commerce

do you think it's possible to adopt B2B e-commerce strategies?

and if yes, what are the most effective strategies to do it?

Hello IzzoNet, by adopting B2B e-commerce strategies, small businesses gain several important advantages, many of which level the playing field and allow them to compete with larger companies.

Operational Efficiency. B2B small businesses have historically struggled with labor-intensive processes that are inefficient and hinder organizational growth.

Market Scale. In many cases, B2B e-commerce creates the impression of a much larger business footprint. Multichannel marketing tactics, social media campaigns and other strategies allow small businesses to appear (and function) like larger organizations.

Sales Cycles. As a selling tool, e-commerce technology helps B2B small businesses streamline the sales process and generate higher ROI from their sales program investments.

Cost Savings. B2B e-commerce has the potential to create substantial cost savings for small businesses.

Customer Experiences. It's important to note that by leveraging e-commerce strategies, B2B small businesses gain the ability to capture cost reductions and other benefits without sacrificing the quality of customer experiences.

I hope this helps you... Regards
    Global eCommerce one of the world's most secure and reliable systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanloop View Post
    Hello IzzoNet, by adopting B2B e-commerce strategies, small businesses gain several important advantages, many of which level the playing field and allow them to compete with larger companies.

Operational Efficiency. B2B small businesses have historically struggled with labor-intensive processes that are inefficient and hinder organizational growth.

Market Scale. In many cases, B2B e-commerce creates the impression of a much larger business footprint. Multichannel marketing tactics, social media campaigns and other strategies allow small businesses to appear (and function) like larger organizations.

Sales Cycles. As a selling tool, e-commerce technology helps B2B small businesses streamline the sales process and generate higher ROI from their sales program investments.

Cost Savings. B2B e-commerce has the potential to create substantial cost savings for small businesses.

Customer Experiences. It's important to note that by leveraging e-commerce strategies, B2B small businesses gain the ability to capture cost reductions and other benefits without sacrificing the quality of customer experiences.

Hello,
    thank you for your comment.
    i must say i learned new things from it.

have a great day and once day thank you for helpful comment!

Hi there,

Just to add to these points, since I come from a B2B field and actually work on getting and converting leads for websites, then I guess this is something I can shed some light on.

In addition to the mentioned points from above, one important aspect of B2B e-marketing is lead generation and conversion. The game of lead generation has changed dramatically over the past 10 years or so. It is now possible to get quality leads to your website with proper E-Marketing and convert them on the spot.

There has been extensive research done in the topic and it is said that you need to contact a sales lead 5 minutes after engagement (That is after they open your e-mail or visit your website) and with proper E-Marketing and tools, this is possible.

D.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri View Post
    Hi there,

Just to add to these points, since I come from a B2B field and actually work on getting and converting leads for websites, then I guess this is something I can shed some light on.

In addition to the mentioned points from above, one important aspect of B2B e-marketing is lead generation and conversion. The game of lead generation has changed dramatically over the past 10 years or so. It is now possible to get quality leads to your website with proper E-Marketing and convert them on the spot.

There has been extensive research done in the topic and it is said that you need to contact a sales lead 5 minutes after engagement (That is after they open your e-mail or visit your website) and with proper E-Marketing and tools, this is possible.

D.
    Hello D.
    it's great to hear from someone in this field.
    i will defenatly use the info you gave me, in addition to the info of Ryanloop.

thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzoNet View Post
    Hello D.
    it's great to hear from someone in this field.
    i will defenatly use the info you gave me, in addition to the info of Ryanloop.

thanks again!
    Good point you have there!

very informative post have published here.It's really helps for increasing my knowledge..Thanx for sharing

very informative post have published here.It's really helps for increasing my knowledge..Thanx for sharing

It is indeed very informative. Thanks for sharing that great Info.

yes if you can find good businesses around you which will be willing to communicate and trade with you it is a good idea to go b2b ecommerce.

Today we can find b2b ecommerce. I came across Uniecommerce Uni-eSocial to the the best b2b marketplace script

Thread Information